San Luis Obispo, CA - Fremont Theater (May 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Disappointed / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Never Had No One Ever / Satan Rejected My Soul (aborted) / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / How Soon Is Now? / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Let Me Kiss You / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
I believe this is the same kid …

Whoever the boy is, he must've have had the time of his life.

Thanks, FWD
Not bad, I listened to Mc Hammer at this boy's age doh:

There's no doubt . :thumb:
wee guys a star,he got his moment which he can remember forever.
these things happen at M concerts but i cant remember anybode else doing this.
wee guy from last night.
the blind girl who was lifted on stage.
M being lifted up like a baby in norway/sweden.
the wee boy from the refusal cover.
anybody got any others.

for most singers the stage is a no go area whereas M should have a sign saying everyones welcome.

Something feels different - somewhat nostalgic - about these recent shows, and I for one am all for it. I do hope he comes back to England.

England, you’ve lost your boy.

Another very impressive set list with Billy Budd being a real fave of mine.
Wonder what happened with Satan?
Still in his bunker in the Urals, unfortunately ... :censored:

Unfortunately, his motherland has treated him badly.
However, it's always time to make amends.

Yes, It’ll be difficult to win his trust again. Time will tell. Either way, I suspect he’ll do some shows there, if not a full tour with Bonfire’s release.

Back
Top Bottom