San Jose, CA - San Jose Event Center (July 25, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / First Of The Gang To Die / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ganglord / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / Scandinavia / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Will Never Marry / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by docinwestchester

Last edited:
how do they know if moz has barrets when 'Morrissey did not specify what kind of cancer he has'.

also most of his hospitalizations have been well know attempts to avoid his touring obligations and were not real health issues.

nowhere in that article is it even insinuated that his barrets is his cancer.
those comments about him having not only barrets but pneumonia and other types of ailments read like divaism frankly.
to single out one of his 'many ailments' and make it the cause of his 'cancer' does not make it a legitimate prognosis.
moz has not specified what type of 'cancer' he has.

He was diagnosed with Barretts a couple of years ago Benny. I also have this. There are 3 stages to this condition, Barretts itself is not cancer, the 2nd stage is pre cancerous cells and the 3rd is cancer itself. I have to have scrapings every 3 years, so I assume he has to have something similar. If its 2nd stage, the scrapings are every 6 months. Have no idea how bad Morrisseys is but it only turns nasty in a small percentage of people.

http://www.celebritydiagnosis.com/2014/10/morrisseys-battling-cancer/
http://www.barrettscampaign.org.uk/forum/printer_friendly_posts.asp?TID=1128

Thanks for that info Surface, I'm gonna look into it and I hope and pray you stay at stage 1 .
It's a shame he doesn't talk about it though because it's important to share information like this.
My family has a history of bowel cancer (Dads side) it's claimed lives that could have been saved but for embarresment and ignorance. Long story short I discovered blood in the loo, went to the docs and had to have a large polyp removed from my bunghole so I'm now on the the radar for regular check ups. The treatment I received was fantastic, thankyou N H S.
I know I'm not very popular with some people on here but I would like to say to all the solo community if you see or feel something isn't right F F S ! Go and see your doctor ! Ignorance is the killer.

The Cancer is dead !

My name is Benny you've been great, thanks for listening.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yes it is! He's referenced it every now and then by saying things such as "I have a lovely singing voice" such as in 'Sing Your Life' but this is the first time he's outright sang lyrics from the album. You has performed 'The Loop' on a few tours since (even quite recently) but of course that's a B-side and not from the actual album.

Don't forget he also sang I've Changed My Plea To Guilty a few years back, but still a B-side to the Kill Uncle era.

The shirts are too bright for him, the set lists too boring. That poor sod Eric.

Don't forget he also sang I've Changed My Plea To Guilty a few years back, but still a B-side to the Kill Uncle era.

Kill uncle had alot of great moments. I wonder why moz disliked it. East west alone is enough to forgive any lesser tracks in the kill uncle era. That song is Beautiful one of those song that will make you burst out in tears if he ever plays it life.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for that info Surface, I'm gonna look into it and I hope and pray you stay at stage 1 .
It's a shame he doesn't talk about it though because it's important to share information like this.
My family has a history of bowel cancer (Dads side) it's claimed lives that could have been saved but for embarresment and ignorance. Long story short I discovered blood in the loo, went to the docs and had to have a large polyp removed from my bunghole so I'm now on the the radar for regular check ups. The treatment I received was fantastic, thankyou N H S.
I know I'm not very popular with some people on here but I would like to say to all the solo community if you see or feel something isn't right F F S ! Go and see your doctor ! Ignorance is the killer.

The Cancer is dead !

My name is Benny you've been great, thanks for listening.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Im glad you are alright Love ;)

What is the lyric change at the end I cannot figure it out???

Also, anyone know the significance to him of his greek cross?

https://vimeo.com/134544757

What is the bodyguard doing there at the end? It looks like he is literally showing Moz his way from stage as if Moz couldn't find it himself. Strange ...

Last edited:
PLEASE-- in the rather odd series of videos in place of Amanda Palmer in San Jose yesterday, what/who was that singing clown? Or do you remember any lyrics? I've got to find that again.

I love Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs - Meat is Delicious.

Congratulations Mr. Anonymous. You are very brave for voicing your opinion. Maybe some day you will come out from under your bridge and embrace the sunlight. Sincerely, your best friend, Anonymous.

I don't believe anyone has commented on San Jose's weird set. No Queen is Dead, no Now My Heart is Full...we did get Will Never Marry and First of the Gang, but also an extra new song or two plus Scandinavia?!

PLEASE-- in the rather odd series of videos in place of Amanda Palmer in San Jose yesterday, what/who was that singing clown? Or do you remember any lyrics? I've got to find that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for one hour

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIWWOzYzMjIwNzF8NDcyMzE1ODSupuEeDakPYbWrXjyUckZu_CV7fE_wJdEjuORwH9rHZQ==

The entire show was Periscoped. I watched on my phone.

Setlist:

Suedehead
Alma Matters
First Of The Gang To Die
a capella snippet of "The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye"
Kiss Me A Lot
Speedway
Ganglord
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Staircase At The University
Scandinavia
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
band intros ("Supreme Overlord Boz Boorer")
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
audience member on the mic
What She Said
Istanbul
The Bullfighter Dies
Will Never Marry
Meat Is Murder
I Will See You In Far-Off Places

Encore:
end of U.S. tour thanks, including a shout-out to Julia
Everyday Is Like Sunday