San Francisco (tonight - Mar. 9) is cancelled - true-to-you.net; rescheduled for May 1

UPDATE 3:05PM PT:

An anonymous person posted the rescheduled date (May 1) from The Regency Ballroom / Twitter:

@RegencyBallroom
tonight's show with Morrissey has been RESCHEDULED for May 1st. hold on to your tickets as they will be honored for the new date.

UPDATE 5:00 PM PT:

Posted on the Official Morrissey Facebook page:

Due to Morrissey's medical condition, tonight's engagement at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will need to be rescheduled and will now take place on May 1. All tickets previously purchased for the Regency Ballroom show will be honored on the new date.

Press release
- true-to-you.net

San Francisco Regency Ballroom (tonight, Saturday) will not take place due to Morrissey's ongoing medical condition. The show in Mexico City (next week) remains scheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: San Francisco (tonight - Mar. 9) is cancelled - true-to-you.net; resched

Hey! I'm more of a cure fan anyways!
Don't be c***y with us!

Your all a bunch of fickle twats pretending to like him at your convenience
You forget he doesn't pander to your schedule and set lists
If he's ill he's ill
And?
You'll probably berate me for posting this but why the hell post comments in a so called fan site if your not a fan
He's cancelled gigs I've paid for but bare a grudge ?
No
As I class myself as someone who likes him
And that uncle skinny fellow just lowers the tone and acts like a bully to those who don't agree to his thought process then slates them like a school bully. I used to (past tense) quite like it here but you all highlight why moz wants this shut down

Man!!!! I am devastated, flew out here from SoCal, he shouldn't have done Seattle and Portland after last weekends show, maybe we still would have had a concert to go to :-(

Re: Article: San Francisco (tonight - Mar. 9) is cancelled - true-to-you.net; resched

Your all a bunch of fickle twats pretending to like him at your convenience
You forget he doesn't pander to your schedule and set lists
If he's ill he's ill
And?
You'll probably berate me for posting this but why the hell post comments in a so called fan site if your not a fan
He's cancelled gigs I've paid for but bare a grudge ?
No
As I class myself as someone who likes him
And that uncle skinny fellow just lowers the tone and acts like a bully to those who don't agree to his thought process then slates them like a school bully. I used to (past tense) quite like it here but you all highlight why moz wants this shut down

true. true.:straightface:

The bottom line is that the arse should have done a proper cancellation and waited until he was in top health--not pulling the same shite that he always does.

Dave Gahan had cancer and played more and canceled less dates than our Mozzy.

Is he going to post some fun blogs, I wonder?

Why would he do that when he cannot even pen any worthwhile music? And by the way, take your silly garbage of Morrissey blogs and go to your whacked leader, TRB. And, take those stupid ass blue roses with you.

That is because Gahan cares about his fans--unlike Morrissey who only cares about himself and his $$$.

Poor dude probably feels like hell because of his illness, double whammy as he looks at his itinerary and sees that he has over a months worth of non stop shows to perform still.

Get well Mozzer.

Yeah and it's a well-known medical fact that everyone's body responds in exactly the same way to every kind of illness. Or is it...?

The bottom line is that the arse should have done a proper cancellation and waited until he was in top health--not pulling the same shite that he always does.

And even if he'd done that, we all know you'd still be moaning. It's a fact that SoLow-ists are never content unless they're criticising him. First they criticise him for cancelling, now it seems they criticise him for NOT cancelling.

We're starting to take this personally in SF -- third postponement/cancellation in a row.

I wonder what band he is going to see tonight..Pearl Jam in town???

Evening With Johnny Mathis Saturday, March 9 at 8pm, I found this concert is going on this evening. If he posts a blog wearing a Johnny Mathis shirt, I will have to file for divorce!

Attachments

• coffeescreen.gif
    coffeescreen.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 22

Time to retire from performing, or maybe play one show a week. This joke isn't funny anymore.

I was at the show in Portland. First, I've been to other concerts and feel Morrissey gave it his all and was great vocally. Second, I noticed that he at times would turn around and grab a Kleenex or handkerchief from his bsck pocket and would blow his nose or do something that indicated he was sick. So. .. for me, I wasn't surprised at the cancellation. Fellow fans. .. try to go to his concert. I came from Vancouver, Canada to see him in Portland and I was not truly disappointed! Look up a YouTube clip of him doing a slow version of Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want to show what I mean. Lastly, after hearing the first 2 songs, my first thought was why didn't I see him in Seattle two nights before!

Morrissey Hates You

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom