San Francisco, CA - Castro Theatre (Nov. 19, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang to Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / I Am Veronica / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Knockabout World / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Went on a stroll and came upon five homeless people in a tent and I did as I usually do, I asked them for money. And it so happens their names were… ( and goes in to introduce band).
(y) This, exactly, thanks A. for remembering!

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang to Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful Before / Our Frank / I Am Veronica / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Knockabout World / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Of all songs in arsenal, brings back Bullfighter....how dreadful, thanks for the strong effort!

Yes, I missed The Greek, thank god (my daughter was ill) I missed the El Cajon (work mate's car broke down)
I managed to go to Oakland, which i liked, and I so wanted to go to this one so badly. but work got in the f***ing way.
Jealous of all those that made it

New backdrop during I Am Veronica =
Veronica Lake (obvious one for once).

FWD.

Here she is snapped, at a party w/ Andy Warhol, Candy Darling and Paul Morrissey.

1668979111024.png

More about her life here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Lake

Great quality audio here, if you change your mind.

There's a full FLAC in another thread.
Thank you.
I wanted to watch a video. M really is looking fire.
I hate it I had to go to work and miss this. wo are all slaves.
Great quality audio here, if you change your mind.
yes i downloaded it, Its brillianr

Thank you.
I wanted to watch a video. M really is looking fire.
I hate it I had to go to work and miss this. wo are all slaves.
There's a good capture from Fox show (edited, but several complete songs) on YouTube posted by EVENT SANTA CRUZ. Titled, 'Morrissey at Fox Theater, Oakland'.

There's a good capture from Fox show (edited, but several complete songs) on YouTube posted by EVENT SANTA CRUZ. Titled, 'Morrissey at Fox Theater, Oakland'.
Thank you, have you got a link?

Edit
I just watched some. I could see myself and my work mate . LOL

Last edited:
"If John Lennon were alive today, he wouldn't be able to get a record contract. If Billie Holiday were alive today, she wouldn't be able to get a record contract."

"If John Lennon were alive today, he wouldn't be able to get a record contract. If Billie Holiday were alive today, she wouldn't be able to get a record contract."
Oh , the Oscar Wilde joke was a very funny old style joke-very common that type in the UK
The John Lennon comment was just stupid. Of course, he would get signed so probably would Billie
You could say they would be canceled but I doubt it. Its so stupid when so many people have record deals, to say this stuff.
The fact he is saying all this about labels, makes me think the Capital thing was utter crap

It was an amazing night. Moz came on around 8:30. The Castro was a perfect venue, small. If memory doesn’t fail me, Set list was pretty much the same as Oakland except no My Life Is An Endless Succession. At Jack the Ripper the fog machine started and then there must have been a malfunction it was so smoky you couldn’t see anything. It finally kind of cleared up by the time Sweet and Tender was played. Will try to add more tomorrow, I’m on cloud 9
Highlights for me- Knockabout World, Saint, before LMKY introduced it as a song about romance in his life and being very short (something like that)
Says he doesn’t play HSIN anymore because Kelly Clarkson does a better cover.
Thanks for that !
Hazard x

Oh , the Oscar Wilde joke was a very funny old style joke-very common that type in the UK
The John Lennon comment was just stupid. Of course, he would get signed so probably would Billie
You could say they would be canceled but I doubt it. Its so stupid when so many people have record deals, to say this stuff.
The fact he is saying all this about labels, makes me think the Capital thing was utter crap
I believe Ringo had a record released by Universal quite recently. Even Macca is struggling thro’. So, I think Lennon would do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom