San Francisco, CA - Castro Theatre (Nov. 19, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang to Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / I Am Veronica / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Knockabout World / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
New backdrop during I Am Veronica =

Veronica Lake (obvious one for once).

a6fba58369c4a0495bb1046308666539.jpg

FWD.

Last edited:
Show started with "De Castrow" (2 lines from the Jaybee Wasden song) & "I'm ready for.. something...".
FWD.

First Of The Gang to Die
We Hate It When Our Friends
Our Frank
Stop Me
Knockabout World
Half A Person
Sunday
The Loop
Girlfriend In A Coma
I Am Veronica
Sure Enough 📞
Let me Kiss You
Saint In A Stained Glass 🎅
Please Please Please
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ripper

/Sweet And Tender Hooligan

The setlist.fm entry is already in the thread.
The Bullfighter Dies was played & sequence missing (possibly 1 other - Rebels?).
FWD.

Missing songs & sequence sorted (Bullfighter & Rebels).
FWD.

Went on a stroll and came upon five homeless people in a tent and I did as I usually do, I asked them for money. And it so happens their names were… ( and goes in to introduce band).

I reckon did anyone run into Moz & Co. after the show at a Mexican drag queen bar in the Mission District?

I reckon from the videos posted the crowd at the drag bar would have been superior to what the California Son experienced inside the Castro nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom