San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 4, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 4, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Lol, no I'm sure it's "i wanna be in my waistcoat"...
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    2. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      That's right !!
    3. PIVI16
      PIVI16

FIN.jpg

San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019)

Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 17.46.27 copie.jpg

From FaceBook : Victor Ramirez

Average to slightly below average audience recording (7,5)
      Fichier audio MP3 / 320 kbit/s
      Link: https://we.tl/t-6NNCFATCbQ
      Best Regards,
      PIVI16
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
      • Like Like x 2
    4. lanterns
      lanterns
      could also be "i've once been to the waste-coast".
    5. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      I hope they all enjoyed "Munich Air Disaster 1958" for the 73rd time.

[​IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Thoroughly enjoyed watching Moz, the first time I have seen him. Just a great show with Interpol opening.
      I was hoping someone could help me with one of the intermission songs. It was a black and white video with a mop haired guy in a car and he drives to a place and approaches the door. In the song he’s saying, come to me. Help?
      • Like Like x 1
    7. vegan cro spirit 777
      vegan cro spirit 777

:rolleyes:

cowboys were wearing vests long before those silly Dr Frankenstein type of dudes took up
      the 'waistcoat'. WTF?? Waistcoat???:lbf:
      FFS cowboys wear cowboy hats not those silly round bowler hats peeps in the UK wear when carrying the umbrella. Cowboys dont put their gloves inside their hats when they are about to have crackers.:straightface:

not that it matters, now in the Uk you have to wear the hat over the babushka.:lbf:
      • Informative Informative x 1
    8. klaus
      klaus
      i'd recognize the back of doug's head anywhere.
    9. klaus
      klaus
      actually, i have it on the greatest authority that he says "how are things on the vest coast?"
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    10. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Morrissey-7.jpg

REVIEW: Morrissey celebrates fragility at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

By David Gill.

Excerpt:

"SAN FRANCISCO — Morrissey wasted no time Thursday night at The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The iconoclastic frontman took the stage and asked “How are things on the West Coast?” before immediately launching into The Smiths’ classic “Panic.” The crowd went wild, singing along as Morrissey, now gray-haired and looking dapper in white shirt and blue vest, paced the stage, occasionally shaking hands with fans.

The concert marked Morrissey’s first performance following an incident in Portland on Monday during which the singer had an audience member removed after he unfurled a sign denouncing the singer’s right-wing views on immigration. He subsequently canceled Tuesday;s Seattle show.

In San Francisco the 60-yeat-old showed no obvious ill-effects. For nearly two hours Morrissey turned in a spirited performance that culled material from the his solo albums, and several covers from this year’s California Son. Far from an aging rocker desperately trying to recapture the passion of his youthful performances, Steven Patrick Morrissey has actually improved. His voice has deepened and grown stronger with age."

Includes a gallery of Morrissey / Interpol (19 images) by Joaquin Cabello.

http://www.riffmagazine.com/reviews/morrissey-20191003/

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 7
      • Informative Informative x 2
    11. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Outrageously excellent review!

"The crowd went wild"!!

...only one problem with this...it's a 'waistcoat' not a feckin' vest...but I'll forgive him (David Gill) on this occasion.

Well done Moz! Great performance!

Tour marches on. Thanks FWD.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Surface
      Surface

Yep, it marched straight past Seattle!
    13. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      So what’s your point?
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sure.:rolleyes:
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The point is that he disappointed ticketholders and fans without any kind of explanation or apology. I mean for most fans, "I was having a depressive episode" would be fine, they would understand and wish him well. Instead, adding insult to injury, he posts about some old celebrity-related fashion accessories.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      • Like Like x 1
    17. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      The crowd went WILD
      • Like Like x 2
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, canceling Seattle was a real nice treat. Thanks
    19. klaus
      klaus
      "Morrissey ripped off his white T-shirt, revealing a pale but not entirely pudding-like torso."

mmmmm, pudding.
      • Funny Funny x 3
    20. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      I
      SELF TANNER BITCHES. I PUT THAT SHIT ON MY LEGS.
      • Funny Funny x 2