San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 4, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 4, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      • Like Like x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    2. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555

MOZ DEFEATS THE COMMIE ISLAMIC CUCKS!!!:lbf::lbf:

ENORMOUS CROWD!! THOSANDS UPON THOUSANDS
      OF DECENT PEEPS!!:rock:

:rock::rock:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Mando's partner.
      Regards,
      FWD.
    4. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      Fingers crossed. Houston
    5. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      That’s a gilet.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    6. ACTON
      ACTON
      Wish I had been there. I think his setlist is interesting and eclectic.
      • Like Like x 2
    7. ACTON
      ACTON
      Just to nit pick a little bit, hasn't Moz been throwing his shirt for years now? I distinctly remember him doing it for the Southpaw Tour and practically every tour since, ok maybe not every concert but surely for many. I think he tossed his shirt during the Kill Uncle tour in Dublin twice in '91. Maybe he did it with The Smiths, I can't remember cos I never saw them live, unfortunately. Woulda/coulda/shouda.
    8. vegan cro spirit 777
      vegan cro spirit 777
      Oy. its the wee pizza pop ya ya dork.:lbf:

its a vest, cowboys wear vests not waistcoasts.:crazy:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, I think yr right HL...there are no buttons hence my saying it didn't strictly fit the description of a waistcoat, which generally has 2/3 front buttons, plus a ribbon type adjusting fastener at the back.

A gilet (jee-lay) is an outer garment (I've seen them padded or faux-fur worn by men & women), whereas a waistcoat isn't intended as an outer garment, as it's to wear beneath the jacket of, say, a 3-piece suit.

However, ppl do wear waistcoats without the jacket, especially in business/office environments once they've arrived & dispensed with their jacket, here in the UK anyway.

Moz makes them look very stylish & en-vogue....so much better than Gareth Southgate (England football [soccer] manager) who brought them back to ppls attention during the last world cup, where he wore them more or less to every match.
      • Informative Informative x 2
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ah you see VCS that's where it all went wrong...over in the 'states', cowboys would never admit to wearing a 'waistcoat'...and they would have no use for buttons either.

The only cowboys I've seen here in UK are double glazing salesmen...who mostly wore suits, some 2 piece, some 3-piece, the latter with waistcoat. Just saying, amigo.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yep, enormous crowd; impressive in many ways. Well done San Fran, & well done Moz!
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Anonymous
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. Carlislebaz
      Carlislebaz
      I think he would.. in a sort of mr crabs way....
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sweet to see panic. Tad sad to see I missed it as well
    15. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Strange that you say that, I'd kinda thought so too & it is noticeable when compared to that smiths clip
    16. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Can you edit that first 'THOSANDS' so it looks like a real number? Cheers.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Full clip of Panic:

Full Ripper (close up):

Thanks to Victor.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 10
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That is a gypsy...soon to be trannied to a lamp shade, shrunken head, bar of soap or glue......please enjoy !
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. lanterns
      lanterns
      hm, i hear "i wanna be at the waste-coast". not sure, though.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Agree now I'm not listening to it on a noisy bus. :)
      FWD.