San Diego show on sale Saturday Oct 17

Re: San Diego show on sale this Saturday!!!!

i just noticed this too. nothing on ticketmaster yet...funny since they're the same company.

well, i'm gonna try and guess the password on friday. :guitar:

Re: San Diego show on sale this Saturday!!!!

I need presale info too!

judging by the last few presales, i'm guessing it'll be something obvious like SWORDS or MORRISSEYSWORDS or SWORDSTOUR or SWORDSSWORDSSWORDSSSS

i got the last few from a simple google search. you'll get it guys, don't worry :)

That presale was horribly stressful! :barf:
But I'm decently happy, I was able to get Row C. I'll sell them to someone if I can get my hands on a pit ticket!!

That presale was horribly stressful! :barf:
But I'm decently happy, I was able to get Row C. I'll sell them to someone if I can get my hands on a pit ticket!!

I'm so glad you did well, Mell. :D It's your home city, you deserve it! :thumb:
I got your message and I was prepared to try for you but I got nothing for Gibson. Pit never came up for me, even though I was on the dot of 10, refreshing every few minutes. :(

It's a lovely venue too- Copley Symphony Hall- VERY nice! :D can't wait!!

Well lucky you Joey!
I'm not bothered trying to get best seats or anything this time around. Shame, such a beautiful venue.
Hm, I don't recall such high-priced tickets for a Morrissey concert either!
I may end up going solo. :eek:

Last edited:
wow...

so, after all but giving up after that cheap-ass, sneaky "presale," and scouring ebay and a few less than reliable-looking ticket broker sites, i managed to snag pit row CC tickets on live nation! this is after trying for 15 minutes, usually ending up far right/left rows T and above

waaaaay more money than i wanted to spend, but at least it's up close. i've seen Moz up close a few times, but usually after waiting in line for 9 hours.

for possibly the first time in my life, not giving up worked out in the end :)

Back
Top Bottom