San Diego, CA - North Park Theatre (Aug. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / First Of The Gang To Die / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Yes, I Am Blind / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / My Dearest Love / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by sdsuedehead, correction by an anonymous person

• CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
He stopped playing The Smith's songs during his shows, yet he sells merchandise with lyrics from The Smiths emblazoned on them.... he's just pissy about something. He must have read the commentary on Facebook after dismissing the band.

btw, what comments on facebook?? give me a liink plz

If only he would drop the songs written by Street and Whyte as well, it's criminal the way the Lawnmowers slaughter them as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I know who it is. It's LEO SAYER singing "The Show Must Go On."

Queen and Freddie Mercury sang the The show must go on.
Leo Sayer sings I won't let the show go on. It could be Silly Stevens swan song every time he cancels.
I bet Leo is shitting himself now he's been mentioned in cult moz ! He'll be getting a celebrity death file credit from the leader in a couple of weeks

Every show I've been too the smiths songs sound great and always have a great reaction certainly better then the world peace tracks. I really hope he thinks of the majority of fans and puts some back in (not meat is murder though.) Especially when he comes to the north of England.

That doesn't make much sense, but if Moz didn't get vegan tamales from Rancho's (across the street from the venue) then he's a fool. Coincidentally, people are complaining on Facebook about his lack of a pro-vegan stance on Larry King (since he ageed that humans are carnivorous and all.)

This is a little weird because California Turf Pros is an artificial grass installation business:

https://twitter.com/CaTurfPros

Last edited by a moderator:
Boycott California Turf Pros. They're talking shit about Morrissey, which is stupid and unprofessional. I'm gonna tell everyone not to do business with California Turf Pros.

#BoycottCaliforniaTurfPros

p.s. Did anyone else see the ugliest haircut at the Moz concert? A dude shaved his head, except for his bangs, which he grew out and combed back. He was with a bleached-blonde woman, though, so he probably has a good personality.

This is a little weird because California Turf Pros is an artificial grass installation business:

https://twitter.com/CaTurfPros

Last edited by a moderator:
Boycott California Turf Pros. They're talking shit about Morrissey, which is stupid and unprofessional. I'm gonna tell everyone not to do business with California Turf Pros.

#BoycottCaliforniaTurfPros

p.s. Did anyone else see the ugliest haircut at the Moz concert? A dude shaved his head, except for his bangs, which he grew out and combed back. He was with a bleached-blonde woman, though, so he probably has a good personality.

#Boycott Silly Steven as well for not being animal friendly.

Y'all forgot to mention that Moz was wearing a wrecking ball necklace and chains hanging from the belt-loops of his jeans. He said that Donald Trump should "eat glass." But here's what Roland Vincent says about Trump:

"That Trump embraces bigotry, xenophobia, and misogyny places him squarely in the mainstream of the Republican Party.
That he condemns lobbyists and donors, and the puppets they control, makes him dangerous to the corporatist state. It also makes him the most ethical Republican candidate for president."

#FindingFoodIsEasy

If only he would drop the songs written by Street and Whyte as well, it's criminal the way the Lawnmowers slaughter them as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

I'm shocked MIM is gone. Was convinced that was staying forever.

It will be back don't worry. Here's the theory.

He knows from previous experience that performing the gimmick song at the FYF BBQ FESTIVAL punters will give him a load of shit, so very cunningly he dropped it from the previous San Diego Setlist to make it appear that he is in control and hasn't bowed to the BBQ Festival carnivores.
He's a crafty CrankFraud.

If anyone got pics of Morrissey standing next to the keyboards playing his tambourine or Boz playing the drums while the accordion flamenco guitar guy sang 1 minute of Speedway in Spanish, you might get some money on E bay UK. I have never seen anything like that since 1991.

What did you see in 1991 similar to the Speedway band swap? I don't recall anything like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zCpTsZ4t74

I think they are just Mexicans, not other Hispanics. I will say you don't see in San Diego the gang member Mexicans with shaved heads, gigantic white T-Shirts with those tank top white under shirt "wife beaters" underneath to act as bras to keep their man boobs from showing chomping on bacon wrapped hot dogs in the parking lot like you see in LA.

If anyone got pics of Morrissey standing next to the keyboards playing his tambourine or Boz playing the drums while the accordion flamenco guitar guy sang 1 minute of Speedway in Spanish, you might get some money on E bay UK. I have never seen anything like that since 1991.

The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu is really getting crazy now with their ideas, but they still can't get that Asian Market (Bruce Lee everywhere) or the Black Market (American Black Civil rights videos, Tina Turner, some reggae black lady, and pre-recorded American black lady speeches about how she sucks dick) Anonymous-

Adding the setlist to the wiki, can anyone confirm this was actually played?

Edit: Removing for now until confirmation.

Setlist.fm has "Are You Sure Hank / Everyday Is Like Sunday" listed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom