"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
politically offended protestors

Okay, this speaks volumes of how Morrissey views his critics. He is mentally circumventing those people that could actually be affected from Nationalist ideology. He is refusing to see that those that hate 'outsiders' are using his words against us.

If you're rich and you're White, you'll be alright.....

Where is his evidence of this alleged "Planting" ? While the protestors were discourteous they didn't do anything wrong? Were they questioned after they left or detained by security? How does he personally know this if he was up on the stage and very far away from these people? If he heard something it would have had to be through the grapevine/gossip . Is this how he makes decisions in life? Additionally , He whines and pisses and moans about his music or his music not getting airplay but his ridiculous commentaries have overshadowed that very same thing he claims to be passionate about. ALSO if he truly was passionate about music as he claims to be let's hear more about this and if you have down time and plan to continue touring constantly AT LEAST take a long look at your accomplishments and create a fresh and new playlist rather than churning out the same old stuff at these concerts.If you cared you would. Additionally if you have a global fan base why not try connecting more with those people rather than shoving irrelevant opinions down the throat of people who are not impacted in their own region by this nonsense .Also, Just passing through a country/place does not make you an expert on people's politics.You don't live there. People want to hear music not listen to this nonsense. Also his behavior is partially what has caused in some instances a toxic fan base of people. Dude lies about stuff too. Just look at the blue rose douchebag. Everything that guy does is total attention whoring crap and has been highly disrespectful to other fans , including the person who he got the idea from. If a person witnessed someone they continued egging on abusing other fans it seems one would only go on about this because they like the attention. Just a carry over from the same toxicity doled out by other people. Morrissey does not tell the truth about a lot of things.Some people are not that bright.This isn't an insult to people who enjoy the music. There are plenty of nice people. I'd say a lot of this culture was cultivated by him through how he connects with his fans. Referring to them as lovers is complete BS .So many things he says nowadays are so embarrassing and cringey like a dad you really do not want to acknowledge you are related to. It's obvious that so many things he says are all about his image. Those are the things that grab his attention.Not well meaning people who actually care in their own way just how their caring can be shown as a means to his end. It seems so artificial sometimes. Everything goes back to how your caring/devotion can be packaged to make him look better. It's kind of sickening actually. There are people who don't act like jerks but the jerks get all of the attention.

Trust me, you really wouldn't. The wall-eyed c*** is as boring as f***. Trust me, I've had the misfortune to be married to him for the last 25 years...if only I'd married Surface instead...now, there's a dish of a man!

Haha, hilarious...Pete if this is you, please come back & learn to love Moz again. Let your anger go. It's aways better inside the tent instead of being outside trying to burn it down. It's lonely out there & you could do so much good.

Forgiveness will prove you're more of a man than this constant, mindless, obsessive, hatred which is just not healthy; it's so destructive.

Please give it some thought, you have so much to give, if only you'd allow yourself.

Hope you read this.

Nice side-step re: point made by previous poster. As a fan you'll know that Morrissey has always chosen his favourites for live shows and the location of these fans that have been planted to allow for his not-at-all spontaneous quips.

Or ...is that fake news too? If it is I have stood beside fake news at dozens and dozens of shows prior to realising Morrissey's right wing predilection.
the only thing that should be planted is my boot in your testicles,then again you could be a woman.

It's really laughable. He can't tour here anymore & America is not the world. Get it!
trill the troll and skinnybaws liked your comment,says it all really.the only thing that's really laughable on this site is you ya twat.

Where is his evidence of this alleged "Planting" ? While the protestors were discourteous they didn't do anything wrong? Were they questioned after they left or detained by security? How does he personally know this if he was up on the stage and very far away from these people? If he heard something it would have had to be through the grapevine/gossip . Is this how he makes decisions in life? Additionally , He whines and pisses and moans about his music or his music not getting airplay but his ridiculous commentaries have overshadowed that very same thing he claims to be passionate about. ALSO if he truly was passionate about music as he claims to be let's hear more about this and if you have down time and plan to continue touring constantly AT LEAST take a long look at your accomplishments and create a fresh and new playlist rather than churning out the same old stuff at these concerts.If you cared you would. Additionally if you have a global fan base why not try connecting more with those people rather than shoving irrelevant opinions down the throat of people who are not impacted in their own region by this nonsense .Also, Just passing through a country/place does not make you an expert on people's politics.You don't live there. People want to hear music not listen to this nonsense. Also his behavior is partially what has caused in some instances a toxic fan base of people. Dude lies about stuff too. Just look at the blue rose douchebag. Everything that guy does is total attention whoring crap and has been highly disrespectful to other fans , including the person who he got the idea from. If a person witnessed someone they continued egging on abusing other fans it seems one would only go on about this because they like the attention. Just a carry over from the same toxicity doled out by other people. Morrissey does not tell the truth about a lot of things.Some people are not that bright.This isn't an insult to people who enjoy the music. There are plenty of nice people. I'd say a lot of this culture was cultivated by him through how he connects with his fans. Referring to them as lovers is complete BS .So many things he says nowadays are so embarrassing and cringey like a dad you really do not want to acknowledge you are related to. It's obvious that so many things he says are all about his image. Those are the things that grab his attention.Not well meaning people who actually care in their own way just how their caring can be shown as a means to his end. It seems so artificial sometimes. Everything goes back to how your caring/devotion can be packaged to make him look better. It's kind of sickening actually. There are people who don't act like jerks but the jerks get all of the attention.

Oh FFS...this 'jerk' is getting ALL my attention:
Have you never heard of f***ing
P U N C T U A T I O N...go away & get some P A R A G R A P H S...jeez, f***ing colonials...you have Trump & this joker who is devoid of any knowledge relating to the rules of the English language. FFS!

Fan or not, why would I even TRY & read any of that?

f***ing scroll function died on me, it couldn't cope!

Pure textual Diarrhoea!

Moz should focus on the positive. What a crowd! I wonder how much $$ Moz makes for a concert like that. No wonder he keeps touring.

With every public statement he sounds more paranoid and tunnel-visioned than ever before.

Do Paul McCartney or Bono etc brag about the size of their audience? Of course not because they have nothing to prove. Morrissey sounds angry and desperately insecure, like his career has never ever brought him quite what he wanted.

Last edited:
What a sad old f*** he is. Equal parts Alex Jones and Donald Trump. No wit, no subtlety, no humor, no fun.
If I were a Smith I'd be hoping for his swift demise. As I'm not a Smith, it can be slow if he'd like.

I think that's a tad harsh. He's lost the wit. He's not as eloquent as he once was, but he is 60. He's singing songs that he wrote when he was younger. so the sentiment from those days is still there. He can sing That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore and they're still the lyrics he wrote back then. Whether the notion of what he wrote then is still with him, I don't know. But they're still the same lyrics and he chooses to sing them.
He should choose to sit in the garage with the car running.

Oh FFS...this 'jerk' is getting ALL my attention:
Have you never heard of f***ing
P U N C T U A T I O N...go away & get some P A R A G R A P H S...jeez, f***ing colonials...you have Trump & this joker who is devoid of any knowledge relating to the rules of the English language. FFS!

Fan or not, why would I even TRY & read any of that?

f***ing scroll function died on me, it couldn't cope!

Pure textual Diarrhoea!
...types the typical, hypocritical Melvis fan, failing at the rudimentary english rules for spelling, grammer and punctuation.

Morrissey fans are a bright lot. Lol!

You never know, he might surprise us all. He did it in the 80s. He's the same person. If anyone's going to write anything of relevance again, the chances are it will be him.
Hahahahaaaaa! Pure jokes.

With every public statement he sounds more paranoid and tunnel-visioned than ever before.

Do Paul McCartney or Bono etc brag about the size of their audience? Of course not because they have nothing to prove. Morrissey sounds angry and desperately insecure, like his career has never ever brought him quite what he wanted.

Fair comments but we're dealing with a slightly different issue now, Amy. That's to say his fan base has simply hemorrhaged - there's no other word for it. A massive chunk (between 30% and 60% depending on country) that was with him until mid 2017 will no longer buy his CDs or concert tickets, at least whilst his unambiguous allegiance to a right-wing political party remains in place. Everything's falling apart from him but he's too proud or plain idiotic to do anything about it. This desperate, empty, meaningless boast is all he can do. Let's hope he has some kind of awakening or the downward trajectory continues apace.

Sorry but that's just camel dung you're spouting. The statement was a wind-up...if yu can't see that ...well, there yu go.

...types the typical, hypocritical Melvis fan, failing at the rudimentary english rules for spelling, grammer and punctuation.

Morrissey fans are a bright lot. Lol!

Oohh...fail? ...Care to elucidate?
Get a friend to assist, if required.
Cheers.
Btw...it's English, & grammar over here..ymmv however.

6 media article links regarding this topic added to the OP.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom