"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty worrying that Steve feels the only people who object to his recent views and actions, principally his unambiguous support for a right wing political party who will increase military expenditure, deny climate change and slash taxes for the rich, are a handful of journalists. The reality is that 60% of his entire 2017 UK fan base has jumped ship, as has 30-40% of his international support. If you're brave enough, Steve, announce another UK tour, then you'll see the full extent of the carnage you've caused.

I can't wait for a UK tour. Hopefully they'll be some protestors and we can have a word or two.

It's pretty worrying that <snip> 60% of his entire 2017 UK fan base has jumped ship, as has 30-40% of his international support. <snip>

Another 'fake news' item from the Skinny toilet. Where are you getting these statistics from? Thin air?
Complete & utter tit.
As for 'carnage' on a UK tour, does that mean you'll be turning up as the 'lone protester' with 2 banners? You know what happens to them...ejected pronto.
I would really love to meet up though Skinny at whichever UK gig you attend; I mean I would REALLY love to meet up...

oh, morrissey. you know we love you, but you’re sounding a little like donald trump with this conspiracy theory. :(

Text book narcissistic reaction. Non accepting that anyone can disagree or dislike him and his opinions. The protester must have been paid, Very delusional thought out announcement. Control has to be taken over the protestants action hence this statement. Text book indeed.

Skinny creating yet another alias ^, but typing it in so quick that he typed 'Doctor' incorrectly...then realised, shit, I've already used that name this morning, I'll leave it at Dpctor Tom & no-one will notice.
Is that 'M.D.' too Skinners?
f***ing bonkers beyond belief.
Truly.

You don't catch what I'm saying
When you're deafened to advice
Everyone here is sick to the
Back teeth of you

Just sayin'...In a gentle way, obviously

California people don't know about British politics. If some of them know, they don't care. If some of them care, there are two possibilities: 1) they agree with Morrissey, 2) they don't agree, but they understand personal freedom. Unlike some UK people who just can't grab the concept by a trained disability to do so.

For f***'s sake. He really thinks that the UK media has the money and the means to hire people to protest at his concerts. He's gone total nuts. Sure, one can revel in the glory of an apparently successful tour. But to use it only to bitterly spout conspiracy theories is the sign of an unhealthy man. If a biopic is ever made of Morrissey's life, only Joaquin Phoenix is up to the task of playing him.

For f***'s sake. He really thinks that the UK media has the money and the means to hire people to protest at his concerts. He's gone total nuts. Sure, one can revel in the glory of an apparently successful tour. But to use it only to bitterly spout conspiracy theories is the sign of an unhealthy man. If a biopic is ever made of Morrissey's life, only Joaquin Phoenix is up to the task of playing him.

I think it's just a bit of fun Eldritch to whip up some form of hysteria...seems it's working to a large extent, especially on here anyway, but you know the score...

Talking of biopics, (& there's really no reason why this would ever happen) can you imagine if they made one of Skinny's life? Good grief, that would be enough Psychology study material to last a life time.

Nice side-step re: point made by previous poster. As a fan you'll know that Morrissey has always chosen his favourites for live shows and the location of these fans that have been planted to allow for his not-at-all spontaneous quips.

Or ...is that fake news too? If it is I have stood beside fake news at dozens and dozens of shows prior to realising Morrissey's right wing predilection.

That is not true. He has fans he allows people to put on the guest list but anyone can make their way down the front if they like

I think it's great that Morrissey is having great crowds on most of the dates on this tour. I was at the first show and it was worth every penny I spent traveling from New England to Maryland.

That being said, I wish Morrissey would just show the picture and leave out the comment about protesters being paid for and planted in the crowd. I have no reason to believe that is true or have heard of any evidence to that being true. He like to accuse the media of making stuff up. I think he made this up. If he didn't and he has evidence that it's true I'd love to see it.

As for people who are wishing for his demise I will suggest a quote from Jung: What we resits, persists.

If you spend all your energy complaining about Morrissey then you are giving his career life. You are keeping him relevant. You want to write news stories that try to smear him? You are keeping him in the news.

This is the same way negative energy is used if you are an American who wants to get rid of Trump and all you do is keep bashing him and trying to knock him down you are just ensuring his power. Your energy should be spent on propping up the thing you want. Mother Theresa had a similar understanding of the way to expend your energy. She said, “I will never attend an anti-war rally; if you have a peace rally, invite me.”

So, NME, Guardian, Independent, Daily Mail and anyone else keeping Morrissey in the news regularly, thanks. Can't wait for the next album.

It's pretty worrying that Steve feels the only people who object to his recent views and actions, principally his unambiguous support for a right wing political party who will increase military expenditure, deny climate change and slash taxes for the rich, are a handful of journalists. The reality is that 60% of his entire 2017 UK fan base has jumped ship, as has 30-40% of his international support. If you're brave enough, Steve, announce another UK tour, then you'll see the full extent of the carnage you've caused.

:rolleyes:

Ok Skinny, as soon as Moz is through counting all the millions hes made this tour he will set up a couple of gigs at the cul de sac so you and kelele ukulele can go around with your stupid signs.:lbf:

this super huge san diego crowd has pushed the old cuck over the edge.:crazy:

Oh Steven Trump, that arena would have been full in the past. Up to the top tiers and to the back of the arena. But keep on going. And selling tees with the explicit beg to keep the tour going. Pathetic. What’s left? Casual fans who have no idea what you’ve said. And the cult members who need the social aspect of going to a show to feel like they belong. They are with you to the end

I don't know which is worse. That my appreciation for Morrisey's artistic work for about 10 years has been rated far too high, or that the comments on morrisey-central draw the image of an egocentric narcissist who accepts neither criticism nor protests or confrontations regarding his (to put it nicely) controversial points of view. I don't want to go to a Morrissey concert in Europe right now and I never thought I'd say something like that. Shame is the name.

Skinny Im counting 5 pseudonyms on this thread alone. Grow up and leave as asked.

Oh Steve you haven't got a Scooby Doo :laughing:
It was MI5 you idiot. You've upset Royal family and they've got it in for you.
You need to step up security in future.
Drug test your drivers/minders
Avoid tunnels and underpasses :brows::thumbsup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Skinny as Bluebirds as Benny the Butcher. Very embarrasing, Skinny.

I think it's great that Morrissey is having great crowds on most of the dates on this tour. I was at the first show and it was worth every penny I spent traveling from New England to Maryland.

That being said, I wish Morrissey would just show the picture and leave out the comment about protesters being paid for and planted in the crowd. I have no reason to believe that is true or have heard of any evidence to that being true. He like to accuse the media of making stuff up. I think he made this up. If he didn't and he has evidence that it's true I'd love to see it.

As for people who are wishing for his demise I will suggest a quote from Jung: What we resits, persists.

If you spend all your energy complaining about Morrissey then you are giving his career life. You are keeping him relevant. You want to write news stories that try to smear him? You are keeping him in the news.

This is the same way negative energy is used if you are an American who wants to get rid of Trump and all you do is keep bashing him and trying to knock him down you are just ensuring his power. Your energy should be spent on propping up the thing you want. Mother Theresa had a similar understanding of the way to expend your energy. She said, “I will never attend an anti-war rally; if you have a peace rally, invite me.”

So, NME, Guardian, Independent, Daily Mail and anyone else keeping Morrissey in the news regularly, thanks. Can't wait for the next album.
that plant was unclefatty and mother theresa was another FAKE do your research.

Skinny your pseudonym must be blind, the photo shows that it was oversold, SRO.

Believe what you want cocksucker but SuedeMoz, who was actually there posted this:

SuedeMoz
I’ll post more later.... initial thoughts... very good show. I’d say the venue was about 80% full. Very enthusiastic crowd. Morrissey seemed in good spirits. You know it’s a good show when you get 4 songs from V & I. Just one encore and the show seemed to end abruptly. The house lights came on and everyone stood still for a few seconds and then we realized that was it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom