"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, this is weird and cringey! Like Trump after his inauguration. Planted by the British press? Really, that’s the best you can do Moz? Nothing to do with the fact that that Portland is the most left-wing, protest-ridden, activist city in the country? Wow, he is completely, full on Breitbart.

Note to Morrissey "the British press" have better things to spend their money on than you and your abhorrent elderly views.

Also the Earth isn't flat and dinosaurs did exist.

What are we supposed to be looking at in this photo? Are the two people standing journalists from the Guardian? Ban them.

Guardian editor: 'Where could we plant some protesters to cause maximum impact?'
Guardian journal: 'The back row of Portland, Oregon'.
Morrissey, are you mental? It's completely absurd.

That Portland protestor shook him. How on earth does freedom of expression make you a "paid press plant"? Dear God, please help him.

I thought it was funny. His shows are full and I’ve seen him a bunch recently. Another album is coming at 60yo which will make four in the past decade. From my perspective he’s doing fine and I’m enjoying

I thought it was funny. His shows are full and I’ve seen him a bunch recently. Another album is coming at 60yo which will make four in the past decade. From my perspective he’s doing fine and I’m enjoying

Well said!... but that's just what some cretins on here don't want to hear...that "he’s doing fine and I’m enjoying"...

So Americans
Just happen to turn up sign anti “for Britain” signs and suddenly Moz has gone full JFK?

Oh Steve you haven't got a Scooby Doo :laughing:
It was MI5 you idiot. You've upset Royal family and they've got it in for you.
You need to step up security in future.
Drug test your drivers/minders
Avoid tunnels and underpasses :brows::thumbsup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"Paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press"? Love his music and defend his politics all you want, but the man is clearly a deluded and narcissistic wanker.

Wow! He's totally lost it. He's utterly embraced the world of Trump conspiracy. Maybe he'll call for the protester's impeachment? This is visible unravelling.
It proves once again that Morrissey believes that freedom of speech is the sole right of himself and his alt-right, Trumpian and Johnsonian chums.

If this was the stitch-up he now declares why did he react like a 'bully' in a china
shop? Why did he fall into the trap allegedly laid by the UK press? Is he acknowledging his own stupidity at last?

This juvenile, alt-right, fake news outburst is merely further confirmation of his own lack of awareness and understanding that some if his fans are fans no more. What an utter moron this once revered artist has become.
Are you the clown that was planted by the British press??

Jay's picture should have accompanied the previous Central post re: San Diego rather than a child pictured from another venue and just left it at that.
Regards,
FWD.

I can see it now.
FORMER LEAD SINGER OF THE SMITHS BOYCOTTS ANY UK TOUR DATES DUE TO BRITISH PRESS.

:clap: Job done, fantastic. Spirit broken.

Canada he is all yours. Enjoy the mugging.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.
Apply your overreaction to yourself.
He's entitled to his opinion and in this homogenised media led World nothing would surprise me.
Historically Morrissey has not had tolerance for anyone trying to disrupt his concerts from Finsbury Park to Poland etc. Why should he?
Theres a definate element on this site who can't wait for him to put a foot wrong in order to start the abuse and name-calling.
I'm delighted for him that he is getting the crowds who actually enjoy his music. I'm just grateful some of them post their reviews and the music for the fans who can't attend. I'm really enjoying the setlist changes at each concert and wish Morrissey and the band well on the rest of their tour.

Wow! He's totally lost it. He's utterly embraced the world of Trump conspiracy. Maybe he'll call for the protester's impeachment? This is visible unravelling.
It proves once again that Morrissey believes that freedom of speech is the sole right of himself and his alt-right, Trumpian and Johnsonian chums.

If this was the stitch-up he now declares why did he react like a 'bully' in a china
shop? Why did he fall into the trap allegedly laid by the UK press? Is he acknowledging his own stupidity at last?

This juvenile, alt-right, fake news outburst is merely further confirmation of his own lack of awareness and understanding that some if his fans are fans no more. What an utter moron this once revered artist has become.
The fantasy that the lady was from the press in Britain has been swiftly put into the public domain to detract from and justify what was, an episode of very public mania and outrage. Text book narcissism.

I don't know which is worse. That my appreciation for Morrisey's artistic work for about 10 years has been rated far too high, or that the comments on morrisey-central draw the image of an egocentric narcissist who accepts neither criticism nor protests or confrontations regarding his (to put it nicely) controversial points of view. I don't want to go to a Morrissey concert in Europe right now and I never thought I'd say something like that. Shame is the name.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom