"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Uncleskinny, Oct 8, 2019.

By Uncleskinny on Oct 8, 2019 at 5:38 AM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Uncleskinny, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      6 media article links regarding this topic added to the OP.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    2. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny I know its not easy for you to realize Moz made a couple of million on this tour. Get a job and make something out of yourself Skinny instead of being envious of Moz.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. Surface
      Surface
      • Like Like x 1
    4. vegan cro spirit 777
      vegan cro spirit 777
      it GRAMMAR FFS!!!:lbf:
      you and your rudimentary rules for illiteracy.o_O

'grammer' WTF are you gaby hayes at the grand old opry?:lbf:

quit with the Melvis. everybody is thinking you are crazy with the 'Melvis':crazy:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. Amy
      Amy
      It wasn't a wind-up, it was typical, run-of-the-mill Morrissey. He's always been 'a victim of the Press' in his head, always.
      • Like Like x 2
    6. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Nah, just look at all the good it did Joy Division in terms of sales. The shortest path to permanent success!
    8. Amy
      Amy
      Honestly, I don't even recognise Morrissey anymore - even though being paranoid and thin-skinned has always been part of his character. He's retreated into some alien echo chamber where even the diehards are thinking "What the fuck?". If someone told me even 5 years ago that he would sabotage his career and let his nephew make him a laughing stock with his "Photoshop skillz", I wouldn't have believed it.
      • Like Like x 5
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Next, the once were fans and fair weather not friends, will claim the "Portland plant" was hired by Morrissey himself. No wait, too obvious a "nice try", at attention seeking. It could be some lost soul that's watched far too American T.V., yuk, especially Lester Colt, of Colt Studios and it's version of the news. Last try now....Poster-gal was really holding a nude X-rated photo of herself and, well.....NUFF said.
      Like that Lester Colt joke Morrissey ? Tossed that 1 in just for you and your joyous destain and contempt for American telly....Steve Harvey on the "Family Fued" may restore your faith in good old American humor, while on the road, a favorite here....well, next to you Moz.... ofcorse !
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    10. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Fuck em.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Bono is keen on third world replacement though which makes him not only a twat but a traitor to Ireland.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "NO massive chuck of fans missing at the San Diego Sports Arena, Sunday night, was there Morrissey. Say and write as you will friend, that's America. We love him here and it shows.
      True Blue friends stick around even fn closer than ever, when the back biters and nay sayers and negative naboobs begin circling like the sharks they are. "Where ever you go Morrissey, we are there with you". Best old boy. Always. D.
    13. SheilaSmith
      SheilaSmith
      Morrissey is gone definitely bonkers! Now he's saying the protester was paid by the press? I thought he was intelligent, but this is proving the opposite. He just has to say now that being part of a right-wing party is fake news!!
      California Son, might be he's last studio album, unless he paid for the next one himself. I can't see many record companies offering a contract to him.
    14. TonyMaroneythePony
      TonyMaroneythePony
      and just in case you forget...
      upload_2019-10-8_15-30-45.png
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Gejo
      Gejo
      Maybe Morrissey himself paid him to get more publicity! :lbf:
      To announce he would stop the show for just one protester shows how weak he is. I would have just ignore the protester all together. Feeling offended it confirms what the protester was saying was true. Otherwise, why to feel so bad?
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yup......just 1 look a South London now,from a tourist brochure, reminds us all, "It's safer to be inside."
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sir Paul and Bono are part of the establishment,, Clinton's, Bushs, Epstein. Morrissey has never sold out for success, he's done it in his own way. Morrissey actually seems very happy on this tour and so he should. His fan base are turning out in droves to see him. Long may his success last.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    18. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny dont give it too much thought. Thinking is not your strong suit and will confuse you further.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Melü
      Melü
      Dear God, when I’m 50 years old and sitting alone in my stinky room; please don’t let me be like skinny, surface etc etc. Amen.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    20. Carlislebaz
      Carlislebaz
      Say it ain’t all so moz!!