"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Uncleskinny, Oct 8, 2019.

By Uncleskinny on Oct 8, 2019 at 5:38 AM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Uncleskinny, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It was a brilliant show for everyone well done Mr Morrissey.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Phranc & Open
      Phranc & Open
      It's really laughable. He can't tour here anymore & America is not the world. Get it!
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Like Like x 2
    3. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Iconic
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      Hahaa!
      All Moz has to do is say one line and the cornballs go crazy.
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Sooooo, in essence, a great & successful tour, great crowds, so well done to all attendees, venues/staff, and especially to our Moz, laughing all the way to the bank in the face of unnecessary, staged, adversity.
      Ignore the nay-sayers; well done mate, we all love you.
      Canada next; can't wait to read about all the great happenings there.
      Rockin' & Smokin'
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny are you not shamed at having to use profanity and swear words everytime you are caught trolling? like a delinquent. grow up and find a life.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      He's trolling under 'Trill', just a heads up.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny the UK is not the world, its really sliding into 3rd world status. Moz has planned sell out tours and Hungary and Poland next.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    9. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution

Wtf is Uncle Skinny gonna do when Steve decides he wants to play two night in an arena in majority Muslim Indonesia. Will he shit his pants at the sight of 8000 screaming hijabi wearing southeast asian women getting aroused by the singing voice of hunky Steve?
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    10. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Haven't read all responses yet, so apologies if this was already answered. Only Camp Morrissey can say for sure. So I can only estimate. Like most arenas, Pechanga Arena's seating capacity varies based on the type of event held there (sports, concert, etc.). Wikipedia says it's "8,900-14,800 for arena concerts." For this event, I would guess it's closer to the 14,800 number (max possible attendees) since it was just a basic stage, open floor and then seating - lodge level and upper level.

I was in lodge, pretty much dead center from the stage - so I had a good vantage point of the entire arena. My estimate is that the floor was about 80% full (give or take) - there was open space in the back from the sound console back. The seating was maybe 75% full. All of lodge seemed full and for the upper level, the back sections were filled in. but then more sparse (but not fully empty) on the side sections if you can follow. So if we go with a conservative estimate of the crowd was 75% of the max potential of 14,800 for this configuration, we get 11,100 (so maybe the actual number is in the 10,000 - 12,200 range). That's my best guess - and I emphasize it's just that - a guess.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Phranc & Open
      Phranc & Open
      The trolls troll knows best. Dear god, please help him.
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    12. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Appreciated SuedeMoz, ...that's a good number as far as I can tell for a concert...
      Ticket sales would give us a more accurate number I guess, but we're not going to get that data.
      Thanks.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. klaus
      klaus
      i think our guy did a p good job on this "arena" tour. i personally love seeing him when he plays smaller venues but i think the pechanga show was great (much better than irvine). not sure if those protestors were planted in portland but in san diego i overheard the lady next to me telling her friend that she much prefers when morrissey wears a jacket than that vest thing and her friend replied "i think it's like spanx but more formal." what a great show.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      dont get dramatic Skinny just stop trolling.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    15. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      the floor was packed with twice as many punters that fit, meaning that many left their seats to go to the floor. Estimated attendance:110%
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Trust me, you really wouldn't. The wall-eyed cunt is as boring as fuck. Trust me, I've had the misfortune to be married to him for the last 25 years...if only I'd married Surface instead...now, there's a dish of a man!
    17. MoneyChangesEverything
      MoneyChangesEverything
      Paid for and planted by the UK Press?

Come on Moz, where's your evidence?
      • Like Like x 4
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    18. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Thread pseudonym no 6
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Maybe we can meet up and find out?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Those Extinction Rebellion protesters in London look well hard don't they?

I'm sure Morrissey will be quaking in his boots.

The liberal left truly are a bunch of clowns. The country is laughing at you.