San Antonio, TX show cancelled according to venue

Link from VivaMoz of The Wave:

Tobin Center - Morrissey

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
FOLLOWING HEALTH CONCERNS STEMMING FROM MORRISSEY'S APPEARANCE IN TUCSON, IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT TONIGHT'S SOLD OUT ENGAGEMENT IN SAN ANTONIO AT THE TOBIN CENTER IS CANCELLED TO ALLOW HIM TO FULLY RECUPERATE. YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION CREDIT CARD, OR IF PURCHASED BY CASH OR CHECK A CHECK WILL BE MAILED TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey cancels third straight San Antonio concert - San Antonio Express-News

Last edited:
Chuck Berry is putting a new album out in two months time, and he's dead! What's your excuse, Morrissey? :rage:

I have been dead all my life and still putting out new albums.
I get my record deal when I'm gone and my last album will be released in one month after that.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
I am almost tempted to stay alive anonymously but I need a corpse to pretend it's me.
If you volunteer, maybe I could arrange something.

Oh and also, thank you to everyone at the Tobin center for continuously trying to get him to perform in San Antonio, Texas. I appreciate all of the hard work which was put into that. Thank you to the Majestic theater as well. :thumb:

This is just as bad as going to the ZOO just to see the pandas, only to find out they are sleeping and won't come out of the den.:pandaface:
Have a good day everybody.

I have been dead all my life and still putting out new albums.
I get my record deal when I'm gone and my last album will be released in one month after that.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
I am almost tempted to stay alive anonymously but I need a corpse to pretend it's me.
If you volunteer, maybe I could arrange something.

f***ing Tupac put out more Albums dead then Morrissey has for his entire solo career.

If Morrissey canceled 8,000 dates in a row on me, I'd still go to see him whenever I could. He is a genius and the greatest artist of all-time. Better than Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare, Jesus Christ, James Baldwin, Elvis Presley and Albert Einstein COMBINED.

I'm just thankful we still have his greatness in our midst.

I am dead serious when I write and I am not kidding.

He will go down as the greatest person to ever live.

As The D.O.C. once said, "No One Can Do It Better"

Thr greatest person that ever lived and 90 percent of the earths population doesn't know who the hell he is, yeah good one.

Three cancellations have cost me money. Sad to say but I don't care if he ever comes back to San Antonio again. This is from a lifelong fan and it hurts me to say that. Y'all can attack me all you want but it hurts. :oops: I'm sad. Hurt and sad. If he is sick then he needs to take care of himself. Enough screwing with the fans. We emotionally invest in these shows and canceling hours before the show just crushed me. :(

That's why I don't bother to go see him perform anymore it's a drain on my wallet, plus the shows aren't the same anymore they don't have that electric feeling in the air anymore.

To the folks who wish Morrissey to get well, you guys are full of shit because you want him to come back and perform. For this man to really get well he needs to stop Touring that's the only way he's gonna get well, and I mean permanently to stop, he's gonna be pushing 60 soon and he's literally gonna be a senior citizen and him to strain himself singing and traveling he's to f***ing old to be doing all that shit, and touring year after year it's like he's been doing it more frequently these last couple of years consecutively, why I have no idea maybe he needs money not sure but all I know is he needs to give it, and live a healthy life.

That's why I don't bother to go see him perform anymore it's a drain on my wallet, plus the shows aren't the same anymore they don't have that electric feeling in the air anymore.
Yes.... I just can't seem to let go of the past. And I keep hoping for the best. And he keeps letting me down. :( What's sad is that I think it says more about those of us who continue to buy tickets and be disappointed by his cancellations than it does about Morrissey himself. :confused:

ANOTHER Cancellation? Where's FunkyForeskin's comment at?

I know. He's celebrating another glorious cancellation, that gives him life, that gives him purpose to go and say
cea092750c958478ecac42c78a155fa6.jpg

and now I await FunkyForeskin and his army to cast me aside from the temple of Morrissey-Solo. Your pleas for a SMITHS Reunion will fall on deaf ears.

That's a shame. Morrissey's voice is his instrument, and sometimes instruments break. Hope this doesn't mark the end of the tour.

But, what I've never understood is why he refuses to use the services of a voice coach/therapist. Is it a proud Northern thing? What exactly would he lose by doing so?

That's a shame. Morrissey's voice is his instrument, and sometimes instruments break. Hope this doesn't mark the end of the tour.

But, what I've never understood is why he refuses to use the services of a voice coach/therapist. Is it a proud Northern thing? What exactly would he lose by doing so?

Indeed...

Thr greatest person that ever lived and 90 percent of the earths population doesn't know who the hell he is, yeah good one.

95 percent of the earth's population didn't know who Jesus was either--WHEN HE WAS ALIVE--you stupid f***ing moron, but they do now. How can you be so dense, you jealous cry baby?

If Morrissey canceled 8,000 dates in a row on me, I'd still go to see him whenever I could. He is a genius and the greatest artist of all-time. Better than Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare, Jesus Christ, James Baldwin, Elvis Presley and Albert Einstein COMBINED.

I'm just thankful we still have his greatness in our midst.

I am dead serious when I write and I am not kidding.

He will go down as the greatest person to ever live.

As The D.O.C. once said, "No One Can Do It Better"

So if Morrissey cancelled 8001 dates in a row you'd stop seeing him? And you call yourself a fan?

You also state that Morrissey is better than Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare, Jesus Christ, James Baldwin, Elvis Presley and Albert Einstein COMBINED. What if we added Usain Bolt to that list. Do you reckon Morrissey would be able to beat him in a race? I am dead serious by the way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom