San Antonio, TX - Majestic Theatre (Nov. 14, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // Still Ill

set list provided by Ros Misery in the forums and also an anonymous person

Last edited:
Of all the songs he could play...All The Lazy Dykes?! Otherwise, pretty awesome set!

Sounds like a solid first gig of the tour. Maladjusted, I've never heard this played live before. So looking forward to Escondido and The Shrine in LA, welcome back Moz~

Sounded like an exellent show.

Well im there tonight, cant wait. How were the security with those who got on the stage? did they eject you or just pushed right back?

viva forever

not really feeling this setlist... needs more smiths classics.

After seeing some vidoes, the setlist & the jeans, I can't wait to see Him on Saturday! Coming from Cd Juarez. If anyone needs a ride from El Paso to Santa Fe, I can take u. I'm going by myself but you're on your own coming back to El Pado cuz I'm headed to Phoenix for the show Sunday night. So jealous my friend is going to all the shows thru Michigan. Counting down....

Does he still give the audience a video show before he gets on stage?

thought there would be more reviews from our compadres across the pond,maybe they r sending their posts in by pony express.

Repulsive, ignoramus, disgusting opportunist. I denounce. Ad ifinitum. 15/11/11.

Most of the setlist is sadly pretty stagnant...same stuff he's been playing for quite awhile now.

That being said...Honestly, Maladjusted and Lazy Dykes are 2 of my absolute favorites and I am really surprised and excited to see those! Can not wait to hear those live, especially Maladjusted. Now if he could just add a few more oddities like that (maybe Mute Witness, Southpaw, Our Frank, something...)

Maladjusted.... Dream come true!! Hope he keeps it on the repertoire!

I don't know about you, but I find these "tweets" of concert reviews to be just that; for the birds.

I read some of these post and I sense that some interesting things happened (i.e. Malajusted on the setlist, a stage invasion of sorts) but to me, it's not clear to me how this tour will be any different and/or the same than the European tour.

As a gesture of good will to those going to shows on this tour, I would like to offer a suggested outline of topics that may help in creating a good, concise and informative post on the show you have just attended and/or any subsequent shows in the future. You can use it to “jog you memory” a bit and I hope it will prove to be helpful in answering what inquiring minds really want to know.

Basic Outline of a Morrissey Concert Post Review

A. Details of the Venue
• General capacity; was it full, empty, sold-out? Standing/sitting? Where did you stand/sit?
• How did the music sound?
• How high was the stage?
• How was security? Were you searched for meat? Were they being asshats?
• What were they selling at the souvenir stand? Any giveaways? Signed albums?

B. Pre-Gig:
•What was the backdrop? What was on the drum?
• What songs were included in the pre-gig music?
• Did he show a film? Who or what was in the film?
• Who was the opening act? Were they good or did they blow?

C. Morrissey and the Band:
• Wardrobe; what was Morrissey wearing? What did the band wear?
• Were there changes to the setlist; Did the order change? Were there songs added?
Were there any new songs debuted?
• Did you receive a setlist? Please list what was written on the setlist or provide a picture
• How many shirt changes did Morrissey have? Did he take his shirt off on stage? Did he play with his nipples?
• Did the band f*** up? Please explain how
• Did Morrissey seem sad or distant or was he feeling his cherrios?
• Did Morrissey say anything funny, weird, or profound? Please explain.
• Did he change the lyrics to any of his songs? What were those changes?
• Did Morrissey receive any gifts?
• Did Morrissey speak to anybody?
• Were there any stage invaders?
• Did anyone get any guitar pics, thrown shirts or drumsticks?

D. General Gossip:
• Who was cool? Who were acting like dorks? Who got their ass kicked?
• Did you see Moz and the band leave?
• Do you have any pictures, video or audio to share?

Now, go crazy. Feel free to add anything I may have overlooked.

Last edited:
Although I consider myself to be and have an enquiring mind, I don't need to know if he played with his nipples.

(Other than that mozmic_dancer, nice list!)

i would like to answer B part 4-opening act was kristeen young and anyone who has seen morrissey before knows how the opening act was

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom