San Antonio, TX - Majestic Theatre (Nov. 14, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // Still Ill

set list provided by Ros Misery in the forums and also an anonymous person

Last edited:
Best Morrissey show ever. The band was in good spirit. Crowd was amped. Thanks for the memories

He played 'your the one for me fatty' for all the fat latinas there. very nice very nice very nice

troll

For the encore, the band and Morrissey came on wearing ''f*** KEWPIE'' T-shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
set list
1. I Want The One I Can't Have
2.First Of The Gang To Die
3.You Have Killed Me
4.You're The One For Me, Fatty
5.Speedway
6.Ouija Board, Ouija Board
7.Scandinavia
8.Maladjusted
9. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
10. People Are The Same Everywhere
11.Alma Matters
12.All The Lazy Dykes
13.I Know It's Over
14.Everyday Is Like Sunday
15.One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
16.Meat Is Murder
17.Irish Blood, English Heart
18. Encore:
18.Still Ill

Aww man, no Action Is My Middle Name come one you have to!!!!!!!!!!!!

David! If you remember me, this is Roy in San Antonio. I made it to the concert tonight! So cool to finally see Morrissey live. The fans were rushing the stage at the end. Several lucky fans made it on stage to hug Morrissey, a few were unfortunately blocked by security. It was an amazing show. If only he'd sung "Roy's Keen" or "Michael's Bones"!!

Ihope our webmaster can snaek in the upcoming shows, only to improve nobody can control every show inside venue, it's easy to change yeself a bitanyway 70% the same as Europe/uk/ireland, 10 % songs he used also but varied, 20% new songs he did not early this year, I hope the setlist changes, and throwes some early solo work in, our Frank, sing your life, and skip fatty pleaseenjoy the next shows

As long as Morrissey The 23rd isn't there to tip off security, davidt should be able to get into some shows on this tour.

won't be asking this every show but if moz DOES say welcome to morrisseysworld or wears a rose or manufactured pop act t shirt don't forget to let us know!!

what did he say between songs???

As long as Morrissey The 23rd isn't there to tip off security, davidt should be able to get into some shows on this tour.
Someone at ICE needs to answer for why a good hardworking guy like Boz gets his visa held up but they let grasses on benefits in and those who presented himself to an US border agent as a tourist but in reality planned to marry in the states for a temp green card. Personally I think this is bigger than Brodie Clark.

Not to forget the additional encore of 'Knees Up Mother Brown' complete with the Moz spoons solo.

Morrissey has employed M23 to come along to all the gigs, to stand in line and look out for undesirables...... and point them out ;)

I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
And the games you play, you would always win, always win

But I set fire to David Tseng
Watched your whore as I set fire to your face
Let you burn while I cheer
Cause I heard Winnie Wong screaming out your name, your name

Urbanus the mad swede (waiting for England versus Sweden tonight at Wembley)

Off-topic/Troll

Last edited by a moderator:
Maladjusted is a nice addition, but for the most part it is the same old songs in different order. For someone with such a vast collection, he can do better.

Maybe some of his band are not up to handle the challenge?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom