Samantha Markle, come on down! You're welcome to post here

The Truth

about Ruth
I think @davidt should invite Samantha Markle to post here. #Freedom
Samantha Markle Is Under Investigation For Cyberbullying

October 28, 2019 / Posted by: Kristian
sammakrlecropped.jpg

The Mirror UK says that Duchess Meghan’s half-sister Samantha Markle is in some trouble with the law. What for? Cyberbullying. No, not cyberbullying of Meghan.Well, at least not Meghan specifically. Police are looking into a plethora Samantha’s social media activity which could be seen as criminally bullying. You won’t be able to act a fool on the internet anymore?! Welp, there goes Samantha’s only hobby!

Samantha is being investigated by detectives in the US who work for the Polk County Sheriff Department in Florida. An officer working on the case told the Sunday Mirror:

“There have been multiple reports of allegations of cyber-bullying made. Samantha Markle is aware of this allegation. She has not been arrested. This is an ongoing case and I cannot speculate on a timeline yet or make any other comment.”

A source says the investigation was opened because Samantha is a f***ing menace on different social media platforms. People in America, the UK, Canada, and Sweden have complained about her antics.

“The allegations relate to numerous internet platforms and include complaints from at least four countries, including the UK, Canada and Sweden. It is a large and widespread investigation and is likely to be a long process. The investigation is still at an early stage.”

What led to this investigation is not clear, so who knows what specific message of hatred and vitriol Samantha made to get looked into. Samantha’s partner, Mark Phillips, is scoffing at this whole thing and thinks it’s bullshit:

“Whoever wants an investigation against me and Sam, well they are likely to end up in jail for five years for filing a false police report. We’re not doing any cyber bullying, other than retaliating. Heads will roll in the end.”

First of all, the royal family has no influence over Polk County, Florid, so let’s not act like someone’s getting beheaded for investigating them even if Meghan gave a shit about them. Second of all, calling it “retaliating” makes it sound like Samantha and Mark know they’re a mess online and are looking for a way to justify it. I see they went to The Lori Loughlin School of Legal Defense.

I guess Samantha and Wendy Williams will have to postpone their meet up. Samantha will have to wait until the police aren’t watching her to sit down with Wendy to bond over their mutual hate of Duchess Meghan.

I think @davidt should invite Samantha Markle to post here. #Freedom
Samantha Markle Is Under Investigation For Cyberbullying

October 28, 2019 / Posted by: Kristian
sammakrlecropped.jpg

The Mirror UK says that Duchess Meghan’s half-sister Samantha Markle is in some trouble with the law. What for? Cyberbullying. No, not cyberbullying of Meghan.Well, at least not Meghan specifically. Police are looking into a plethora Samantha’s social media activity which could be seen as criminally bullying. You won’t be able to act a fool on the internet anymore?! Welp, there goes Samantha’s only hobby!

Samantha is being investigated by detectives in the US who work for the Polk County Sheriff Department in Florida. An officer working on the case told the Sunday Mirror:

“There have been multiple reports of allegations of cyber-bullying made. Samantha Markle is aware of this allegation. She has not been arrested. This is an ongoing case and I cannot speculate on a timeline yet or make any other comment.”

A source says the investigation was opened because Samantha is a f***ing menace on different social media platforms. People in America, the UK, Canada, and Sweden have complained about her antics.

“The allegations relate to numerous internet platforms and include complaints from at least four countries, including the UK, Canada and Sweden. It is a large and widespread investigation and is likely to be a long process. The investigation is still at an early stage.”

What led to this investigation is not clear, so who knows what specific message of hatred and vitriol Samantha made to get looked into. Samantha’s partner, Mark Phillips, is scoffing at this whole thing and thinks it’s bullshit:

“Whoever wants an investigation against me and Sam, well they are likely to end up in jail for five years for filing a false police report. We’re not doing any cyber bullying, other than retaliating. Heads will roll in the end.”

First of all, the royal family has no influence over Polk County, Florid, so let’s not act like someone’s getting beheaded for investigating them even if Meghan gave a shit about them. Second of all, calling it “retaliating” makes it sound like Samantha and Mark know they’re a mess online and are looking for a way to justify it. I see they went to The Lori Loughlin School of Legal Defense.

I guess Samantha and Wendy Williams will have to postpone their meet up. Samantha will have to wait until the police aren’t watching her to sit down with Wendy to bond over their mutual hate of Duchess Meghan.

Bitch looka like Jim Carrey. :tongueclosed:

on that note, I don't understand why people think megan markle is so beautiful. I heard someone say "megan markle is one of the most beautiful woman ive ever seen". she really isn't! she's attractive, sure. she's pretty, sure. she aint beautiful. shes got a very plain simple face, with absolutely no memorable features. kate middleton, while having more flaws, is wayyyyyyy better looking than her.

on that note, I don't understand why people think megan markle is so beautiful. I heard someone say "megan markle is one of the most beautiful woman ive ever seen". she really isn't! she's attractive, sure. she's pretty, sure. she aint beautiful. shes got a very plain simple face, with absolutely no memorable features. kate middleton, while having more flaws, is wayyyyyyy better looking than her.
I remember her features. Every time I see her picture I think "Hey, it's Megan Markle."
You know who is not memorable? Katy Perry.
She is really hard to recognize from photo to photo.

I remember her features. Every time I see her picture I think "Hey, it's Megan Markle."
You know who is not memorable? Katy Perry.
She is really hard to recognize from photo to photo.
you're right actually. I cant remember what a single feature of hers looks like. she's infinitely forgettable.

Tell that to Russell Brand. :tearsofjoy:
When he posted that picture of her in bed I knew it was over. I'm actually on her side in that one.
I just hate her songs. I like that she got into a legal battle with nuns but that's really all she ever did for me.

Ok. Her style sucks and is redolent. But to claim you can’t recognize her between pictures is retarded. It’s really an autistic level declaration.
Bruh! I posted the first three pictures that came up. I seriously would think "Who is this bint?"

I was looking for the video where Johnny Rotten is shown a photo of Katy Perry's dad. That would be my concluding statement but I can't find it.

Tags
cyberbully internet meghan royal samantha markle troll
Back
Top Bottom