Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube: Upcoming Morrissey Interview (Premieres November 28, 2022, 5:00 AM GMT)

UPDATE 9:26PM PT:
Malarkey posted the updated link:

Description:

Premieres Nov 27/28, 2022
In his first filmed interview since 2015, Morrissey speaks on his best album to date. Recorded October 9, 2022 at The London Palladium during his triumphant U.K tour. Directed by Sam Esty Rayner Photography.

UPDATE 8:11PM PT:
Video placeholder has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So another interview where Morrissey writes the questions and answers and tries to make himself sound as vicitimized as possible. Maybe Sam will tell some potty and genitalia jokes and there will be a special appearances by "Little Moz" and Fi.
Why the hell is his management and record company allowing this. Surely John Robb could do this, the right way.

Here we go, this is the beginning of the publicity blitz for BOT and I’m all in.

So another interview where Morrissey writes the questions and answers and tries to make himself sound as vicitimized as possible. Maybe Sam will tell some potty and genitalia jokes and there will be a special appearances by "Little Moz" and Fi.
Why the hell is his management and record company allowing this. Surely John Robb could do this, the right way.
Since when was Morrissey a politician and has to be interrogated by bitter journalists? He’s had a lifetime of cross examination and can now choose how he wants to communicate and live HIS life on his own terms. If you don’t like it, don't look.

Since when was Morrissey a politician and has to be interrogated by bitter journalists? He’s had a lifetime of cross examination and can now choose how he wants to communicate and live HIS life on his own terms. If you don’t like it, don't look.
You cannot be serious. If he can't handle a real interview with a real journalist, he shouldn't do any. John Robb is not bitter.

I saw John Robb at the Sparks concert in Manchester this year. He arrived on a bike and then ate some nuts from Boots.

Who tf are you to tell anyone what to do. He has earned the right to do or not do interviews. He doesn't owe you anything you entitled twat.
You're so cute, if he is afraid of the press, he should not hide behind his nephew

I’ve had my criticisms of Sam in the past, I don’t think he’s a particularly talented photographer. However having said that I really enjoyed the interview he did with him last year. If this interview is similar in tone it should be good.

Oh, I hope it’s with Fiona, it’ll be
cringetastic and awesome at the same time.

:lbf::pray:

awesome, because it’ll irk so many on here.

You're so cute, if he is afraid of the press, he should not hide behind his nephew
You're not cute. Right he shouldn't do an interview for the person who runs his website, instead he should do an interview with woke click-bait "journalists" who are more interested in sensationalism & are out to cancel him. Why be afraid of that? Again you're an entitled twat

You're not cute. Right he shouldn't do an interview for the person who runs his website, instead he should do an interview with woke click-bait "journalists" who are more interested in sensationalism & are out to cancel him. Why be afraid of that? Again you're an entitled twat
Geez. Relax.

If you are indeed a ‘new member’, it might do you well to remember that a lightbulb that burns twice as hot only lasts half as long.

How exactly is being interviewed by your nephew a suggestion that he's afraid of being interviewed by a music journalist? What a bizarre take.

I am wondering if it's an actual interview or him just talking to the camera like he did before, super cringe either way if it's Sam or just him. For someone who complained that no record company or promoter or publicist ever treated him with the utmost respect and professionalism he deserved, The Sam and Steve Amatuer Hour is quite a spectacle.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom