Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube: Morrissey Interview 2022. (Premiered November 28, 2022)

Interview by Fiona Dodwell.

Description:

In his first filmed interview since 2015, Morrissey speaks on his best album to date. Recorded October 9, 2022 at The London Palladium during his triumphant U.K tour. Directed by Sam Esty Rayner Photography.

Screenshot_20221128-052602.png

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
I’d just like to point out that this was NOT an interview.
It was a premeditated performance by Steve and his Nephew Gary Barlow.
This Fiona woman just read out the script that Steve and Gary gave her.
Its all so very Kim Jong Un that it’s 4kin hilarious.
He's not capable or clever enough to answer questions put to him on the spot and we all know this is the truth of the matter.
It’s always the same with him. It’s always somebody else that’s to blame and not him.
Lets just face it, he’s been crap for years now.
Nothing but a Phoenix Nights Cabernet act now.
Brian Potter should get him booked in The Pennine Suite.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

I’d just like to point out that this was NOT an interview.
It was a premeditated performance by Steve and his Nephew Gary Barlow.
This Fiona woman just read out the script that Steve and Gary gave her.
Its all so very Kim Jong Un that it’s 4kin hilarious.
He's not capable or clever enough to answer questions put to him on the spot and we all know this is the truth of the matter.
It’s always the same with him. It’s always somebody else that’s to blame and not him.
Lets just face it, he’s been crap for years now.
Nothing but a Phoenix Nights Cabernet act now.
Brian Potter should get him booked in The Pennine Suite.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
Still... I found it a lovely premeditated performance by both participants! :)

What kind of amateur setup is this with the interviewer sitting downhill, in the dark, with her back to the camera?
That’s the fault of the director, who was SER. She was extremely dull and the questions were bland. He looked bored.

That’s the fault of the director, who was SER. She was extremely dull and the questions were bland. He looked bored.

Then got that atrocious YOR tattoo of Moz on her arm and also (presumably) that old telephone.

SER's negative influence has no boundaries.

It's good to see him in an interview again, but God, it's sad to see him become even more bitter in his older years, and even more full of himself.

"A lot of people who have been around for 40 years can't do that (make music that excites them)."

"It really is the best" (in reference to BoT. Is it though Moz?)

"I am true" Really, Moz? You're one of the biggest contrarians there is, and you constantly change your views on things.

"I'm a singer of the people." Morrissey, you're a millionaire who moved to LA because you didn't want to pay taxes in the UK. You own multiple homes, and drive a Jaguar. You're basically a full blown Tory at this point.

Christ, cheer up Morrissey. Forgive, forget and learn to love yourself a little less and love others a bit more.

P.s. Love the very, very bland Fiona, referring to bland music artists, without the slightest bit of self-awareness.

Last edited:
It's good to see him in an interview again, but God, it's sad to see him become even more bitter in his older years, and even more full of himself.

"A lot of people who have been around for 40 years can't do that (make music that excites them)."

"It really is the best" (in reference to BoT. Is it though Moz?)

"I am true" Really, Moz? You're one of the biggest contrarians there is, and you constantly change your views on things.

"I'm a singer of the people." Morrissey, you're a millionaire who moved to LA because you didn't want to pay taxes in the UK. You own multiple homes, and drive a Jaguar. You're basically a full blown Tory at this point.

Christ, cheer up Morrissey. Forgive, forget and learn to love yourself a little less and love others a bit more.

P.s. Love the very, very bland Fiona, referring to bland music artists, without the slightest bit of self-awareness.
Moz loves his music, not himself.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom