Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube: Morrissey Interview 2022. (Premiered November 28, 2022)

Interview by Fiona Dodwell.

Description:

In his first filmed interview since 2015, Morrissey speaks on his best album to date. Recorded October 9, 2022 at The London Palladium during his triumphant U.K tour. Directed by Sam Esty Rayner Photography.

Screenshot_20221128-052602.png

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
More pandering and propaganda in yet another state tv puff piece featuring the dear supreme leader, Kim Jong Moz.

- Still ill

Meant to say the mary Whitehouse thing and the making cake thing really made me and my daughter LOL- i was amazed someone under the age of 55 even knew who she was. Props

One only need some awareness of the ongoing contempt for May Day, and it’s celebratory forms (often described as ‘racist’ by those who wish it banished), to recognise the verity of this.
They only think its racist as they are being racist. They think he must be on about brown people
He would be on about the EU as a whole being bad for the UK . He used to always mention how shit America was with regard to the cheap copying the UK engaged in. He, like most of us, hated the way the Uk became a shit version of America in the 80s onward. Even Blur became American by their lp Blur .
He is right about cancel culture, he is right about a lot of things he said but what he said is pretty obvious. You can tie the death of the English identity, directly into the timeline they started dumbing the country down. The more "worldly" the country became the dumber it got.
The one thing that is sad, is when he said people don't believe in music anymore. It's true. they don't. in one way it's good. I mean do we have to hero-worship John Lennon, Paul Weller and M? Surely there are better more courageous people out there. In another way its sad, as music was one of the few things we did really well

Last edited:
The filter is quite laughable though, it would’ve just been enough to have shot him with his best side/face (as has been done)….. the filter and intense dark eyes all seem so Papà Smurf on vacation.

The filter is quite laughable though, it would’ve just been enough to have shot him with his best side/face (as has been done)….. the filter and intense dark eyes all seem so Papà Smurf on vacation.
This really makes me laugh. what do you mean by his filter.What do you think they used?
I know what you mean about dark eyes i thought he was wearing make up

Interview by Fiona Dodwell.

Description:

In his first filmed interview since 2015, Morrissey speaks on his best album to date. Recorded October 9, 2022 at The London Palladium during his triumphant U.K tour. Directed by Sam Esty Rayner Photography.

View attachment 86315

Media coverage:

Related items:

made me LOL when FD made out she is hardly on social media "when i dip my toe in"
shes always fecking on there.
Have a rest darling

Yeah, it was cool to hear Moz interviewed.
Really wish they woulda talked more about
the new album though.
Coulda asked about the recordin' process.
Coulda asked about the musicians bein' different.
Coulda asked about the theme of mortality runnin'
through the new songs.
Coulda asked about a bunch 'o music stuff.

There's culture and then there's supremacy. Nothing concrete is discussed here. I'll leave it at that.

Except to say that "identities" (being British, American, what have you..) change and evolve constantly, as everything does...
Don't blame it on a poor immigrant, blame it on life itself
Thank you. True culture is kinetic. Those pining for a past they never truly knew and pine for do more long-term damage than they choose to realise.
I do remember a certain individual - presently “….on timeout” - being told that if she “….wishes to remain in the past, then she should have aspic baths daily.” Funnily enough, they’d no cohesive reply to give. No surprise there, it seems.
As someone grew up in a diverse community in 1970’s North London and attended a Catholic primary school where the majority of White kids were Irish themselves, I’ve memories of doing folk dancing classes, learning folk songs from the UK - as well as beyond - and celebrated St. Patrick’s Day when the nuns would pin a sprig of shamrock or a tricolour ribbon with a gold plastic harp in the middle as we came through the school gates in our uniforms - or Sunday best togs. I and older brother were accepted for who we were, which I why I still remain in contact with my old classmates to this day.
Incidentally, I grew up hearing my now 89 year-old dad playing St. Lucian Quadriile folk songs on his guitar and mandolin on weekends, having spent his weekdays working amongst Irish builders on construction sites up and down the South-East of England. My mum and my big sisters also sang Caribbean folk songs on weekends too, yet still watched ‘Top Of The Pops’ religiously each and every Thursday, as well as enjoying the Eurovision Song Contest every year (a guilty pleasure enjoyed still to this day by my family).
The attached below is by an old classmate she typed the day after the Euro ‘20 Final from July 2021 My old classmate (who wrote this) was born in the U.K. to Irish parents. We’ve known one another since 4, but we still remain in contact. Her partner’s Chinese. Here’s what their son endured during England’s semis against Denmark when the knee was taken.
That’s not banter he and his friend encountered - just naked hate. I’ve blacked out their names as I don’t wish for either of ‘em to suffer recriminations. Sad to say, there are some in residence with attitudes that still remain aggressively regressive to those who don’t look like them. And if they imagine themselves as representative of the working classes in all our beautiful diversity, they’re not. Just saying.

Attachments

• 0ED5DD49-37FC-4793-ADAF-D47AD1D09801.jpeg
    0ED5DD49-37FC-4793-ADAF-D47AD1D09801.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone else, but here in America, it is the far right who want to preserve cultural identities, an extreme would be neo nazis and there really are not that many, but what Morrissey is saying is a position of the far right over here. The right/conservatives just want legal immigration.
LOL! "The right/conservatives just want legal immigration" is the biggest load of shit on this site!

The right/conservatives want to make immigration impossible through red tape and the system. But hey, go ahead and suck the toes of Stephen Miller you blind-ass nazi!

Excellent Mozuchisss!!!!!! I am vegetarian because Moz took me to the limit, what in me was latent came out and became practice of a new way of feeding me, he with his interviews and with the energy with which he defends animals made a click on me, and part of my soul woke up.thanks thanks Moz for that is very important what Moz did and continues to do, much more than he realizes. I loved the report! What Moz said about diversity is absolutely in agreement!!!. I think that the next report should be longer and that the questions should go further, about his life, something more intimate, and that Moz is encouraged to talk about everything, with respect but to open more !! It would be great(y):clap::clap:😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Mozzzz!!!!AI LOFIU TU MACH!

Tags
bonfire of teenagers fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom