Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

Sam is supporting his Uncle, i find it so sweet. He knows him probably better than anyone. I am sure he saw his Uncle shed a few tears over the album fiasco. None of you know the whole story, for all we know and from whar we heard Steve Barnett was a real ass to him for no reason. He waited 5 years to make another one, thank god the tour went really well.

There's a poetic beauty to The Front Page of this site today. It should be frozen forever. The gorgeous thug beauty of uber-masculine WolvoSteve alongside the enchanting Doomed Poet androgyny of The Bowie, without the vile troll Morrissey in sight. It was Morrissey's ass that got plundered, not by Stevo but by the Stretford Crank-Fraud ramming yet another Cheezy Dildo up his arse when he deliberately crashed WPINOYB in a hissy fit C List Diva Drama that means his real future home is with all the others in the CBB freak-zone. He can hook on to Angie Bowie, it's about as close as he ever got to The Bowie despite years of clinging on to Visconti/Ronson and KY.

best
EJ [PS] etc

Morrissey-solo_-_A_Hateful_Online_Crèche_-_2016-01-15_06.27.46.png

Martin Boorish tells Trollisey that "David" is Dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say based on his comment where he talked about their books being more than fine like they're rolling in dough I'd say 100% this is going to happen. The first part of your comment not the band. I thought he was an aspiring attorney..although all the attorneys I know got a degree in Political Science then went to law school and got a JD then passed the BAR after many attempts, I'm not familiar with a degree in "Law" which I recall reading he had once? :squiffy: I dunno. What I DO know is they should take a tip from that song in Frozen and keep it positive.

best wishes

Ekaterina Jones-Project Psychiatrist aka: Esther etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam is supporting his Uncle, i find it so sweet. He knows him probably better than anyone. I am sure he saw his Uncle shed a few tears over the album fiasco. None of you know the whole story, for all we know and from whar we heard Steve Barnett was a real ass to him for no reason. He waited 5 years to make another one, thank god the tour went really well.

You think this kind of 'support' from Sam is going to help his uncle in any way? What exec is going to see this kind of post and go bang down Moz's door with an offer?

Even if Sam managed to present something humorous, provocative, or even skillful (none of which I've never witnessed from him), it still begs the question, what is to be gained at this point from trolling Steve Barnett?

what the hell is this

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Sam is slowly positioning himself to be the executor of the Morrissey 'legacy', when the man himself shuffles off to the great beyond? He'll be the one on charge of the Morrissey 'brand', and entrusted with keeping all of his uncles grudges going from beyond the grave by blocking any Smiths reissues, etc. If his aping of his uncle in his band 'Noise is the Best Revenge' is anything to go by, I expect he'll be doing a tribute tour with Boz and co. within a year, with himself on vocals.
I believe that it is the other nephew that is/was in the band.

You're.

If you are going to continue to bore everyone with your unfortunate ramblings, at least have the decency to follow the conventions of basic literacy. It's only polite.

The expensive shampoo isn't working, is it? Have you tried taking a vitamin E supplement?

Best,

JJ

FWIW, if the 21 December 2015 issue of The Sun in the UK is to be believed, Steve Barnett did have a falling out with Elton...due to Elton's husband's meddling in his business affairs.

An Elton fan site quotes The Sun:

"A business source said: “Effectively David Furnish has become CEO of Elton John Ltd. He is taking control of his companies, his tours, his whole career. Some very loyal people have been sacrificed as David has taken over.” A US record company source said Furnish had also been meddling in Elton’s music with unintentional consequences. She said: “There’s a story. Furnish goes into Capitol Records in America — Elton’s label.

Steve Barnett, the CEO, kicks him out after 20 minutes and says to his team, ‘I don’t want Elton ... ’ “The meeting ends abruptly and Elton’s left without a label. That’s why he moved to Island two months ago, another label in Universal that will have him. It’s a terrible state of affairs for a major global artist."

Full article and discussion here >> http://thecrazywaterezboard.yuku.com/topic/4195#.Vpkl_1nGAWc

Last edited:
FWIW, if the 21 December 2015 issue of The Sun in the UK is to be believed, Steve Barnett did have a falling out with Elton...due to Elton's husband's meddling in his business affairs.

An Elton fan site quotes The Sun:

"A business source said: “Effectively David Furnish has become CEO of Elton John Ltd. He is taking control of his companies, his tours, his whole career. Some very loyal people have been sacrificed as David has taken over.” A US record company source said Furnish had also been meddling in Elton’s music with unintentional consequences. She said: “There’s a story. Furnish goes into Capitol Records in America — Elton’s label.

Steve Barnett, the CEO, kicks him out after 20 minutes and says to his team, ‘I don’t want Elton ... ’ “The meeting ends abruptly and Elton’s left without a label. That’s why he moved to Island two months ago, another label in Universal that will have him. It’s a terrible state of affairs for a major global artist."

Full article and discussion here >> http://thecrazywaterezboard.yuku.com/topic/4195#.Vpkl_1nGAWc

Poor lol twats - why don't they just go to their bank vault and smell their piles of bacteria-coated, and entirely undeserved, money and spare us their shitard 'art' before they croak? Hilarious. May they all rot in hell, Mortuary included.

why does moz has to use Sam or his bandmates to say stuff? is pretty obvious morrissey is behind this and also is weird that many of his fans consider him brave, because this is a thing a coward person would do tbh

No - it's only "obvious" to the usual suspects on So_Low, who also believe that TTY is a "Morrissey mouthpiece" as opposed to a website that happens to publish his statements as well plenty of stuff from Julia and others. The fact that bandmates or nephews happen to share some of the same opinions as Morrissey is not evidence that he is behind everything like some master manipulator Bond villain. Grow up ffs.

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Sammy you prick ! Be brave and say confirmed instead of "rumoured "

Thankyou so much Steve Barnett, you have saved us ! Tony Visconti, Tony Wilson, Kristeen Young, David Bowie
Stick to what your good at Sammy you thick twat ! Walls and buses !

When you get a minute from copying and pasting your "art" tell Uncle Steve that David Bowie has died and the next career move is his !

Uncle-Benny-the-British-Butcher

Meanwhile, Smiths tribute bands are where the smart money is, right Benny? Oh, the irony.

No - it's only "obvious" to the usual suspects on So_Low, who also believe that TTY is a "Morrissey mouthpiece" as opposed to a website that happens to publish his statements as well plenty of stuff from Julia and others. The fact that bandmates or nephews happen to share some of the same opinions as Morrissey is not evidence that he is behind everything like some master manipulator Bond villain. Grow up ffs.

Do you have some recent examples?

You think this kind of 'support' from Sam is going to help his uncle in any way? What exec is going to see this kind of post and go bang down Moz's door with an offer?

Even if Sam managed to present something humorous, provocative, or even skillful (none of which I've never witnessed from him), it still begs the question, what is to be gained at this point from trolling Steve Barnett?

Hollyweird...no such thing as bad publicity. Someday Steve Barnett will be axed and all will be forgotten.

Sam would have had Morrissey's permission to post such things...
He may well have had the idea to do this, but if you honestly think it doesn't run past Moz...

People seem to forget, Steve Barnett did not reject Morrissey. He signed Morrissey. He released World Peace Is None Of Your Business on his record label. It tanked in it's first week and Morrissey decided to publicly bite the hand that feeds which led to his contract being terminated. Entirely Morrissey's fault. He didn't promote the record. He barely toured preceding the release. In fact, he actively sabotaged promotion for the album when he made his record company look like fools by saying he was not associated with his own Twitter account in spite of their assurance. I feel no sympathy for him at all. He made his bed...

Mentioning Bowie and Elton in the same breath as Morrissey is a f***ing joke. He isn't even remotely in their league...never has been, never will be. But the fact that using Bowie's death solely as a means to add fervor to the Barnett trolling is pretty low.

Why exactly should Steve Barnett require a "get well" card...because Morrissey asked to be released from his contract and was obliged? That doesn't sound like a rejection to me.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...am-smith-5-seconds-summer-20150203-story.html

All he cares about is % , market share, and himself. Says nothing about giving art to the world, at least WPINOYB saw the light of day, a miracle given the mind set of this dweeb.

It is a business...not a charity for self-identified "artists".

Similarly, all Morrissey cares about is chart positions, promotion without his effort, and himself.

If Barnett will sign this crap and reject Morrissey and David Bowie then, I agree, he's not well.

I think it's kinda funny.

Barnett did sign Morrissey. How do you think World Peace is None of Your Business was released?

He doesn't use Sam or anybody else, they say these things because they are under his influence. They genuinely think it's the right way to help him. He have this charisma, Always had this sort of...power on people, some people have it. They do everything to please him. You have it or not, he has it. Is it his fault?

If he has it, maybe he should've used it to get people to buy his records...

Meanwhile, Smiths tribute bands are where the smart money is, right Benny? Oh, the irony.

Well I certainly wouldn't part with any of my hard earned bread to see Wayne Tosserrey CrankFraud Newton and the Lawnmowers performing their tribute interpretations of Smiths and early solo works, if that helps you.
I got a fantastic deal the last one I went to ! All the hits, any requests, two sets, no shit tacky merchandise, real ale, no "list' of nut jobs fighting for places and crappy shirts, no Grandad embarrassingly exposing his tits. I've seen two in total and let me tell you something ! Martin must have something over Wayne because these trib kids really know how to deliver the goods.
Martin and the Lawnmowers produced the sounds for WPINOYB, simple fact ! Wayne just went on as usual believing his own bullshit counting the chickens before the eggs had hatched until somebody had the balls to man up and say " hang on a minute " ! Put your hands together for Steve Barnett everyone Woo Hoo !
Tosserrey is dead now ! Done for ! Everything he achieved was borrowed or stolen from others. To him Smartphones, laptops, tablets and the Internet are considered ' the Devils machines ' because he couldn't keep up and the gimmick was exposed.

Such a tight bastard was Wayne Newton that he hacked into a fans fanzine and used it for his own official website !

Have a great weekend everyone and keep an eye out for your local tribute bands, keep music live and loud. Remember Wayne for how he was, not the twat he is !

Oops ! Well done Major Tim Peake, I'm so proud of you.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

People seem to forget, Steve Barnett did not reject Morrissey. He signed Morrissey. He released World Peace Is None Of Your Business on his record label. It tanked in it's first week and Morrissey decided to publicly bite the hand that feeds which led to his contract being terminated. Entirely Morrissey's fault. He didn't promote the record.

Good point. When you enter into a deal with a record company, it really is down to the artist to do their bit as well, and do whatever it takes to promote the damn thing (if they want it to sell, that is). Morrissey should have been out there doing shit loads of press, radio/TV appearances, etc. Instead he seemed to disappear around release time. I don't buy the idea that no one in the press was interested - hell, you had things like NME doing covers and nothing puff articles, which featured everyone apart from Morrissey, who stayed silent.

From the Steve Barnett interview above, where he talks about Sam Smith: "We worked very hard in different areas to put Sam in the best position to be successful. And everything that we asked Sam to do, he did." I suspect Moz just wouldn't play ball.

From the Steve Barnett interview above, where he talks about Sam Smith: "We worked very hard in different areas to put Sam in the best position to be successful. And everything that we asked Sam to do, he did." I suspect Moz just wouldn't play ball.

He didn't want to have a Twitter account, because it's not something that Jobriath would do.

He didn't want to have a Twitter account, because it's not something that Jobriath would do.

Steve Barnett just wants Capitol to make money, he may as well work for any other company , he is issuing a product,not art.

Steve Barnett just wants Capitol to make money, he may as well work for any other company , he is issuing a product,not art.

Of course its product, that's why you can buy it in the shops. If Morrissey had no interest in commerce and just wanted to make art, he could quite easily afford to record his own material and give it away for free on the internet.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom