Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

I applaud this, everyone is kissing Bowie's dead ass to get their name in the news. Iggy says Bowie saved him but hasn't spoken to him in 10 YEARS! No doubt Tony Viscunti and bis hag will ride this with a re release of Saviour. Morrissey doesn't kiss people's ass, thank god someone doesn't.

I'm sorry, I don't have time to read a 1,250 word post, but, what I said To Carly sums up the why and what you've addressed to me in the second paragraph of your post. I glanced at the end where you point out KP being the highest paid female of the year, and well...of course she is. Only simpletons watch Mtv and listen to the radio these days.

Again, it was a stupid sarcastic post by Morrissey's nephew. Nothing to risk getting a hernia over.

best wishes

Dr Ekaterina Jones-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy"/Shazza/Alfie &....WolvoSteve!]

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't use Sam or anybody else, they say these things because they are under his influence. They genuinely think it's the right way to help him. He have this charisma, Always had this sort of...power on people, some people have it. They do everything to please him. You have it or not, he has it. Is it his fault?

You obviously haven't met him. Onstage, yes, sometimes there is/was charisma, but in Real Life he has all the charisma of a newly painted wall. The only 'power' he has over people is his superficial C List celebrity & assumed wealth. He was ignored as a nobody before he became a minor 80s pop star and is close to returning to Nobody status other than amongst the delusional remnants of his Cult. If Bowie could spend a week in London unnoticed then imagine how ignored Morrissey must feel other than when he dresses up in his Liberarce duds and wanders around Harrods trolling Joe Public for a face-time-attention-whore dopamine buzz before retreating to his insipid prison cell hotel suite with clueless international trash who wouldn't have a clue who he is and would crush him under a stampede if Adele walked into the lobby.

best
EJ-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of BB/Sharon/Alfie/WolvoSteve]

Morrissey is a ****ing moron. End of.

Agreed, but an endlessly amusing one. One can only wonder if the old troll will ever again dare to use Dido's Lament to ramp up the pseudo-profundity before singing his dire Dad-rock with World Music flourishes. Bowie's "Blackstar" is the perfect "remember me, but forget my Fate" last will and testament. What is the prat Morrissey to be remembered for? Trolling Cancer/#ProfitFromParis ? Let's change his mawkish slogan to "Remember me but forget my fall from grace". He is Beclowned Beyond Redemption. Adele provided the first installment of karmic justice, a plus size bird from Tottenham showing him up to be a total fool by becoming BIGGEST SINGER EVVA! purely on the basis of THE VOICE, thereby ridiculing Morrissey's entire 33 years of whinging. Then Bowie sticks up a final middle finger by making it absolutely impossible for Morrissey to leave the stage/planet with a better final crescendo. I suppose he could spontaneously combust onstage in rage and anger at ending up a C List Troll. That would be amusing. It would get him eyeballs on YouTube like Bowie who has broken Adele's record for most ever views in a day with his Art Terrorist Death installation called "Blackstar". f*** Morrissey, but long may he continue to make a total arse of himself. It's almost as funny as Angie Bowie on Big Brother. Long may the MegaLulz continue!

Dearest Morrissey,I have always been a fan of your career with The Smiths and your solo career,but get a grip and pay Mr David Bowie some respect,not with the rubbish posted by Sam.To you he has been a friend for some years,on and off,grow up and show that you really do care,it's heartbreaking when anyone passes away,but do the right thing be strong and pay respects to Mr Bowie.

I have great respect for David Bowie and I think it's great that people show their love but now it get's ridiculous. Everybody who doesn't pay their respects to him are being attackt. Is he some holy cow or what? Furthermore it left a bitter taste in my mouth when I heard that "the industry" all over the globe knew about his illness and his final "project" for a long time now. It's a bit silly that they are faking surprise now. But I suppose it's a win-win situation for both parties. I was also shocked when a Journalist friend told me that he had the greatest part of his review of Blackstar for a German magazine already written before he got a copy of the album. There are many forces at play and it certainly pays off in the end if you haven't made any foes. Apart from that he had never been Moz' friend.

Dearest Morrissey,I have always been a fan of your career with The Smiths and your solo career,but get a grip and pay Mr David Bowie some respect,not with the rubbish posted by Sam.To you he has been a friend for some years,on and off,grow up and show that you really do care,it's heartbreaking when anyone passes away,but do the right thing be strong and pay respects to Mr Bowie.

Yes Sir/Ma'am. Who are your writing to? There is nobody home.

Agreed, but an endlessly amusing one. One can only wonder if the old troll will ever again dare to use Dido's Lament to ramp up the pseudo-profundity before singing his dire Dad-rock with World Music flourishes. Bowie's "Blackstar" is the perfect "remember me, but forget my Fate" last will and testament. What is the prat Morrissey to be remembered for? Trolling Cancer/#ProfitFromParis ? Let's change his mawkish slogan to "Remember me but forget my fall from grace". He is Beclowned Beyond Redemption. Adele provided the first installment of karmic justice, a plus size bird from Tottenham showing him up to be a total fool by becoming BIGGEST SINGER EVVA! purely on the basis of THE VOICE, thereby ridiculing Morrissey's entire 33 years of whinging. Then Bowie sticks up a final middle finger by making it absolutely impossible for Morrissey to leave the stage/planet with a better final crescendo. I suppose he could spontaneously combust onstage in rage and anger at ending up a C List Troll. That would be amusing. It would get him eyeballs on YouTube like Bowie who has broken Adele's record for most ever views in a day with his Art Terrorist Death installation called "Blackstar". f*** Morrissey, but long may he continue to make a total arse of himself. It's almost as funny as Angie Bowie on Big Brother. Long may the MegaLulz continue!

Well, if David Bowie has so much to offer and Moz so little than you can certainly release all this positive stuff inside you by posting it on Bowie's website. Oh damn! I forgot. You have to pay money for that pleasure, but what is a little money for the chance of being on Saint Bowie's website.

In public? It was posted on Sam's f***ing facebook page and has to date 11 comments. I repeat. 11 comments. Nobody apart from the sad f***s around here care about that page.

And nobody cared about his inane video for KMAL. In fact, nobody cared for the song either, other than The Troll Morrissey who was playing by The Industry rules in putting an upbeat Radio Friendly Unit Shifter amidst the murky gloom and splenetic vomit of WPINOYB. Radio worldwide yawned and ignored the insipid ditty. No doubt Steve Barnett scratched his balls and did full-on face-palm/SMFH when he was first given a listen to The Hit Single. LOL! I bet he bust his balls laughing when he saw SamGamgee's video once the Diva Troll had exited the Capitol building for one last hissy fit time. Let's hope he's not reading this on the sly in Century City as that would be So-Low, Steve....

best
EJ[PS]for/on behalf of BB/S/A/WS

I applaud this, everyone is kissing Bowie's dead ass to get their name in the news. Iggy says Bowie saved him but hasn't spoken to him in 10 YEARS! No doubt Tony Viscunti and bis hag will ride this with a re release of Saviour. Morrissey doesn't kiss people's ass, thank god someone doesn't.

He can't kiss anyone else's ass anymore as his head is so far up his arse it's emerging covered in shit from his Big Mouth, la de da! Bowie retired to Family Life, as did BrummieBoy. One can have life-long friends and not see them for a decade. BB hasn't seen certain Big Swinging Dicks in the music biz for a decade but if he bumped into them in London it would be just like the old days. Morrissey has spent his entire forlorn solo career trying to rim Bowie, nicking Visconti for production, nicking Ronson, trying to ape the mystique and Bowie copped on when he flunked on the support gig. Silly bitch Morrissey imagined he was beneath supporting The Bowie? Then why did he sign up for the gigs? To try and hook on to real charisma/iconic status. The most satisfying thing in all this is that Visconti & KY kept Bowie's 2013 comeback under wraps, that's why KY was dumped, not cuz she had a cold, FFS! What a wanker Morrissey has turned out to be. Still, at least his nepotism is amusing, unlike his terminally ill singing career. Long may he carry on Always Crashing In The Same Car.

best
EJ etc

Well, if David Bowie has so much to offer and Moz so little than you can certainly release all this positive stuff inside you by posting it on Bowie's website. Oh damn! I forgot. You have to pay money for that pleasure, but what is a little money for the chance of being on Saint Bowie's website.

Check the Bowie.Net archives, darling!

best
BB etc

In public? It was posted on Sam's f***ing facebook page and has to date 11 comments. I repeat. 11 comments. Nobody apart from the sad f***s around here care about that page.

Why are so many anonymous posters so pedantic? By 'public' I meant that it exists on the internet and not just scrawled in Sam's personal diary that he keeps locked up under his bed. Get a life. I never said I care about it. I just made a comment. Don't be so aggressive and insulting.
p.s. Anyone who says "I repeat" doesn't deserve to be listened to in the first place.

You don't even know him Bummie Boy, always a hater. He is actually fun loving but is also British so he has a quick wit and is sarcastic and self doubting. He stands up for the little guy,why he appears to be combative.

Steve Barnett and Capitol Records are entitled to sign or not sign whoever they want, just as artists are entitled to sign or not sign with a record company who make them an offer. Sometimes their judgement is sound, sometimes it's not.

If Morrissey's recent offering was as strong as he clearly feels it is, then one has to ask why he wasn't immediately snapped up by one of Capitol's rivals.

As ever, his lack of a record deal is everyone else's fault, never his.

You don't even know him Bummie Boy, always a hater. He is actually fun loving but is also British so he has a quick wit and is sarcastic and self doubting. He stands up for the little guy,why he appears to be combative.

I'm not "BrummieBoy". As far as I know, BB had no knowledge of SamGamgee other than by reading about his 'photographic career' on these forums.

best
Dr Ekaterina Jones-The Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie &.....WolvoSteve!!!!]

I love Morrissey he Knows you know how to pull your strings.

best wishes

Dr Ekaterina Jones-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy"/Shazza/Alfie &....WolvoSteve!]

Who knew Miss New York was a huge David Bowie fan.
Does anyone have Morrissey's address so I can send him a get well card for keeping Kristeen Young as an opening act for so long.

Another year, another dick move by Rayner. Moz could potentially distance himself from this but it's coming out of camp Moz so it's official.
The irony of this situation - which has probably been discussed in these comments - is that the two artists Mentioned have both been on the Moz hit list previously.

In fairness to Moz, this did not appear on true-to-you.net, so we don't know for certain he had anything to do with it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom