Sam Esty Rayner is back with another Morrissey photoshop

via Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook:

WPINOYB

39145_ser_mm_wpinoyb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed these darn things..

Marilyn "Marquez" talk about:

ugh, speaking of....william and olive oyl are in my city this week. i hope they get a low turn out. thus far, i havent encountered anyone who cares about their visit. it's so unfair that everywhere else gets mozzer and we get them *pout*

ugh, speaking of....william and olive oyl are in my city this week. i hope they get a low turn out. thus far, i havent encountered anyone who cares about their visit. it's so unfair that everywhere else gets mozzer and we get them *pout*

Rifke, did you ever see Moz live at a concert?
It always makes me feel sad when really devoted fans never have the opportunity to see him cause they are to far away, or don't have the money to go see him. Must be really sad for you he boycots Canada. And at the same time there are people who could see him so many times. They don't know how lucky they are.
I've seen him only three times. 1 time was many years ago during the Kill Uncle tour. And the last 2 times was during WPINOYB tour.
It was amazing and I won't forget for the rest of my life.
The idea you would see him and enjoy it so much is very uplifting.
I would be very happy for you. :thumb:

Morrissey won't come to the most beautiful city on earth Vancouver but William and Kate are paying us a visit. I will be sure to front and center with my Morrissey shirt on when they walk by.

Move to LA, you will see him more than you like and all the mystic will go away and you will realize he is just like any other 57 year old man.

Move to LA, you will see him more than you like and all the mystic will go away and you will realize he is just like any other 57 year old man.
Really? Wow you must know a lot of really amazing 57 year olds so. Good for you.
57 year old men with legions of fans, a superlative legacy of albums, and a website where even the hateful obsessives like you keep commenting on a daily basis. Yawn.

Rifke, did you ever see Moz live at a concert?
It always makes me feel sad when really devoted fans never have the opportunity to see him cause they are to far away, or don't have the money to go see him. Must be really sad for you he boycots Canada. And at the same time there are people who could see him so many times. They don't know how lucky they are.
I've seen him only three times. 1 time was many years ago during the Kill Uncle tour. And the last 2 times was during WPINOYB tour.
It was amazing and I won't forget for the rest of my life.
The idea you would see him and enjoy it so much is very uplifting.
I would be very happy for you. :thumb:
i have! twice in fact, for the wpinoyb tour. twice in the space of a year, which i was a bit embarrassed about at the time because that was before i came here and realized that some people actually follow him around on the tour and go to every one of his shows. here i was worried i might be labelled obsessive or told to get a life for going to two of his shows. but the thing is i dont normally go out of my way to go to concerts, so for me i guess it was a lot. the first time was obviously the first time, so that was important to me because i had never seen him before and i thought it might be my only chance, and that was in dublin. the second time i went because he was over in seattle which is only a ferry ride away for me, so it was easy enough (he doesnt even have to come to canada, just seattle again would be great;) ). i dont feel sad that he doesnt come to canada (although it would be nice!) because i feel lucky i got to see him at all. i never got to see david bowie:( (although it's true that i never made an effort to see david bowie even when he was here, which is weird. why the effort for moz but not david, i really dont know)

Should be titled " This is shit give me a refund you numpty useless Gary Barlow lookalike good for nothing hanger on jerk artist ".

Ryanair is a joke ! :mock::laughing: :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

i have! twice in fact, for the wpinoyb tour. twice in the space of a year, which i was a bit embarrassed about at the time because that was before i came here and realized that some people actually follow him around on the tour and go to every one of his shows. here i was worried i might be labelled obsessive or told to get a life for going to two of his shows. but the thing is i dont normally go out of my way to go to concerts, so for me i guess it was a lot. the first time was obviously the first time, so that was important to me because i had never seen him before and i thought it might be my only chance, and that was in dublin. the second time i went because he was over in seattle which is only a ferry ride away for me, so it was easy enough (he doesnt even have to come to canada, just seattle again would be great;) ). i dont feel sad that he doesnt come to canada (although it would be nice!) because i feel lucky i got to see him at all. i never got to see david bowie:( (although it's true that i never made an effort to see david bowie even when he was here, which is weird. why the effort for moz but not david, i really dont know)

So basically you found out you were not an obsessive fan the moment you discovered this site? :)
Now you really know what obsessive means, ha.
Moz but not Bowie: is it blazer related maybe? :D

So basically you found out you were not an obsessive fan the moment you discovered this site? :)
Now you really know what obsessive means, ha.
Moz but not Bowie: is it blazer related maybe? :D
could be... could be.. :D
it's weird, because i really was obsessed with bowie for like half my life (understand i was a very obsessive child--not so much as an adult), and my morrissey fandom has never been that intense. i think the difference is that i have more affection for morrissey. david bowie was like this haunting otherworldly being to me, but moz is just my sweetums (sorry, moz :lbf:).
yeah, i had no idea people actually did that! that is, followed singers around. i mean, i remember watching this dr.phil (hey it just happened to be on the telly :() when i was a lot younger and there was this woman on it who would neglect her family to go to like keith urban concerts or something, and i remembered thinking that was the most pathetic behaviour, and afterwards she became my reference point for what not to do. so that when morrissey was coming to seattle i had to ask myself "okay, i just saw him less than a year ago, will i be being like that woman from dr.phil if i see him again so soon?" but now, after being here my opinion has changed: i dont think it's such a bad thing, if you're free to do it. the problem with the dr.phil woman, i see now, is that 1) she wasnt free to do it--she was neglecting more important things--and 2) it was keith urban she was interested in. that's embarrassing in itself.

could be... could be.. :D
it's weird, because i really was obsessed with bowie for like half my life (understand i was a very obsessive child--not so much as an adult), and my morrissey fandom has never been that intense. i think the difference is that i have more affection for morrissey. david bowie was like this haunting otherworldly being to me, but moz is just my sweetums (sorry, moz :lbf:).
yeah, i had no idea people actually did that! that is, followed singers around. i mean, i remember watching this dr.phil (hey it just happened to be on the telly :() when i was a lot younger and there was this woman on it who would neglect her family to go to like keith urban concerts or something, and i remembered thinking that was the most pathetic behaviour, and afterwards she became my reference point for what not to do. so that when morrissey was coming to seattle i had to ask myself "okay, i just saw him less than a year ago, will i be being like that woman from dr.phil if i see him again so soon?" but now, after being here my opinion has changed: i dont think it's such a bad thing, if you're free to do it. the problem with the dr.phil woman, i see now, is that 1) she wasnt free to do it--she was neglecting more important things--and 2) it was keith urban she was interested in. that's embarrassing in itself.

I like your honest, open and insightful post ;) :thumb:

Well, lil' Sammy, Jack and his dad got to go to Cuba and next week they are gonna go to Memphis and go to Sun Studios and see all that real Elvis crap and get all serious and teary eyed just like Spinal Tap and all the other Brit Bands that go there. Jack steals all your ideas, just like he always has. He even has that English accent mixed in with the California surfer dude accent thing going on... that you invented and that the chicks love at the Viper Room on Saturday nights. bloody gnarly!

I don't hate Morrissey, I reckon I go to all his concerts and stand in the front row next to blue rose guy and Julia, but you come to learn he is just a common man who has his vices and you people outside of the USA or even outside of Southern California make him into this god like person. I guess because you only get to see him in concert once every 6 years or once every blue moon.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom