Salt Lake review

Somewhat uninspired review from Salt Lake Tribune here.

Thanks for that review. I didn't see anything wrong with the report. It's just that someone made the mistake of sending Morrissey to God-forsaken Utah. :D As Morrissey pointed out, the mountains are nice.

Utah rocks, by the way

The first review says Morrissey's concert was 90 minutes long, whereas the second says it was over 2 hours. Which one is correct, anyone here know?

Re: Utah rocks, by the way

The first review says Morrissey's concert was 90 minutes long, whereas the second says it was over 2 hours. Which one is correct, anyone here know?

He came on stage at 8:40 and we got out about 10:30 so close to 2 hours. By the way, be nice about Utah and I might just post the pictures my photographer friend is emailing me today:rolleyes: .

I have nothing but praise for Utah! It's gorgeous -- I've never been to a place so unspoiled. Ya'all have done a great job in protecting nature. The people of Utah are very nice too.

I have nothing but praise for Utah! It's gorgeous -- I've never been to a place so unspoiled. Ya'all have done a great job in protecting nature. The people of Utah are very nice too.

Thank You, thats possible the first time I've said something about living in Utah and haven't gotten a Mormon crack. Utah is a very nice place to live and most of us are very nice people:D...most of us!

Back
Top Bottom