Salt Lake City, UT - Kingsbury Hall (Nov. 18, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Kiss Me A Lot / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / Istanbul / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Home Is A Question Mark / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by famouswhendead

Last edited:
So here are the stats.
Despite the fact that the new album has now been released.

5 covers
11 oldies
Only 6 from the new album

Only six tracks what a joke !
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who bought tickets expecting to hear new stuff.
Money for old rope.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

I don't think you understand how gigs work.

I don't think you understand how gigs work.

Do go on ! I'm listening.
Stevo has a super new album to promote yet chooses to perform cover versions of his old band, Elvis and the Pretenders. Eleven boring oldies going back as far as his first solo album. Only Six from the *best thing he's ever done ( * standard practice when promoting. We all know it's shit)

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

01 You'll Be Gone (Elvis Presley cover)
02 I Started Something I Couldn't Finish (The Smiths)
03 I Wish You Lonely
04 When Last I Spoke to Carol
05 Ganglord
06 The Bullfighter Dies
07 Speedway (Gustavo on Part 2)
08 Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
09 Kiss Me a Lot
10 Spent the Day in Bed
11 When You Open Your Legs
12 Istanbul
13 How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths)
14 I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
15 World Peace Is None of Your Business
16 Home Is a Question Mark
17 Back on the Chain Gang (Pretenders cover)
18 Jack the Ripper
19 Everyday Is Like Sunday
20 My Love I'Do Anything for You
21 Suedehead
22 Shoplifters of the World Unite (The Smiths)

It's a brilliant set list - one of his best.
Great blend of the current album, Smiths highlights, a v pleasing Pretenders cover and some really good early solo stuff like Every Day, Suedehead and JTR. Never liked the song World Peace (or Kiss Me) but otherwise I'd be more than happy if he sticks with most of those.

Last edited:
So, what's with not playing Meat is Murder now? Don't get me wrong I'm happy about it, just wondering why he punished my show with it (night one at Hollywood Bowl)?

Fantastic show. 5 or so people got on stage during the encore, including half of me. Moz told a funny story about trying to find his record in shops around SLC, and the clerks hanging up on him when he enquired. I thought night two of the Hollywood Bowl was off the charts good, but tonight (nearly?) matched it. I wish I could see more shows on this tour... he is in top form.

Luckily there's footage of Morrissey attempting to locate a copy of 'Lost In High School' in SLC yesterday...it's not surprising he gets upset at the end. He's on a MAJOR LABEL CONTRACT so it must be frustrating to go into stores and find nobody is stocking his latest 'masterpiece'....ahem!

So, what's with not playing Meat is Murder now? Don't get me wrong I'm happy about it, just wondering why he punished my show with it (night one at Hollywood Bowl)?

Look up #cardigangate
Also #cheesegate I and II

MUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRDER ! :tiphat:

And do you know how cardigans and cheese are made !
Do do do do do do do do do doooooooo !
Oh but do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ?
Do do do do do do do do doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Thank you, you're very kind (LOL)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Looking for info on concert for utah, videos,videos,videos.....again VIDEOS surely there is more than 1 .....calling all attendees please share....some of us are miles miles away.....Help

Does anyone have a list of the content featured in the opening 35min video? Also t.At.U, eh? I was a bit more shocked about that than the nude scene for the kiddos.
Amazing show by the way!

Entering stage / You'll Be Gone:

Regards,
FWD.

I KISSED HIM TO "TRUMPSHIFTERS OF THE WORLD" - Can someone pleaseeeee find me some footage of this that doesn't look like a grainy piece of shit?

Thanks!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom