Salt Lake City, UT - Delta Hall at the Eccles (Nov. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Only seven more performances to go and we can put it all behind us !
Hooray ! Hooray ! :guitar: Time to put him in the retirement home now ! "Chug-rock is dead boys !"
Oh Martin ! doh: So much to answer for !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Wow ! Performed My love life dedicated to Pete Burns. Still no mention of Cohen or Bowie though.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Set List Salt Lake City 11/22/16

1 Alma Matters
2 Speedway
3 Ganglord
4 Kiss Me a Lot
5 Jack the Ripper
6 How Soon Is Now?
7 I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
8 World Peace Is None of Your Business
9 Everyday Is Like Sunday
10 Suedehead
11 Shoplifters of the World Unite
12 Ouija Board, Ouija Board
13 The Bullfighter Dies
14 The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
15 Istanbul
16 First of the Gang to Die
17 What She Said
18 Meat Is Murder
19 I will see you in far off places
Encore
20 Judy Is a Punk

bennys raging because theres only seven more dates to talk pish about black curtains.

bennys raging because theres only seven more dates to talk pish about black curtains.

Yeah, one of the sad things about Benny's constant trolling is that it only serves to reinforce his impotence and sheer wrongness. For how many years has he been predicting the end of Morrissey's career? For how many years has he been assuring this site that ticket sales are dwindling and audiences are falling away?

How sad, how impotent to devote so much time and energy to posting here every single day and to have absolutely no effect, no impact whatsoever on the way Morrissey is perceived either here on this site or in the wider world.

Perhaps he thinks he's being witty (as evidenced by the infantile overuse of exclamation marks), but if so then that's another big fat fail.

That glasses tattoo is quite hideous.

Makes me feel better about my boyfriend's stupid pineapple tattoo.

I never realized that he writes the letters from bottom to top. You learn it the opposite way in school. I did that too when I began writing but today I only do it with the small an big i.

That's weird. Never seen anyone do that

Hooray ! Hooray ! :guitar:

I think Bennie actually IS Morrissey. He comes off stage and writes these devastating self-critiques whilst either pissed out of his gourd on pints of vodka, or (more likely) in moments of rare sobriety on the tour bus. It's like his conscience speaking.

I think Bennie actually IS Morrissey. He comes off stage and writes these devastating self-critiques whilst either pissed out of his gourd on pints of vodka, or (more likely) in moments of rare sobriety on the tour bus. It's like his conscience speaking.
-Aha....that's funny! Because I have often thought that a few times myself! ;)

Hooray ! Hooray ! :guitar: Time to put him in the retirement home now ! "Chug-rock is dead boys !"
Oh Martin ! doh: So much to answer for !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I mean, you do know you can just stop following him/everything he does, yeah? You don't need to wait until he's finished these 7 performances before you get a break. Do you have this shit marked down on a calendar? "Phew, only 7 more shows before I can get a break, this obsessive following of people I hate on the internet sure is tiring work!"
You can "put it all behind us" any time you want. When I was 15 I absolutely hated everything to do with Eminem. Everything the fake manufactured image of his stood for. I rallied against it online trying to prove some kind of point for awhile and then thought, "f*** it, I'll just focus on the music I do like". I put it behind me and it's been the most non-issue ever since. I believe you can have this "f*** it!" moment. If you can't, you need to seek help.

That's weird. Never seen anyone do that
Both of my boys write that way too. I tried to correct it when they were smaller, but it's just like trying to teach left-handed people to write with the right hand. It is really quite unusual.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom