Salt Lake City, UT - Delta Hall at the Eccles (Nov. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I think Bennie actually IS Morrissey. He comes off stage and writes these devastating self-critiques whilst either pissed out of his gourd on pints of vodka, or (more likely) in moments of rare sobriety on the tour bus. It's like his conscience speaking.

That's the only scenario where Benny's character has any sense. That, or complete madness.

Last edited:
I reckon did any of you lots take a pic of the "Joseph Smiths" shirt from the merch table that was produced just for this show?

He sang the full version of Speedway, which was deeply appreciated.

What a great moment :love: mmm...English is not my first language so I can only understand some phrases from that short dialogue. Could someone be so kind to write what they are saying, please? Especially what Mozza says :pray:

What a great moment :love: mmm...English is not my first language so I can only understand some phrases from that short dialogue. Could someone be so kind to write what they are saying, please? Especially what Mozza says :pray:

>woooooooooooahoooooooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaa
>oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god
>whooooooooo
>waaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo
>wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo
*more obnoxious screaming*
> holy shit!!!!
>oh my god, it's really f***ing happening!!!!
>yeeeeee eeeeeee eeeee
>i love you, thank you
morrissey: [unintelligible]
> my arm is complete!!!!
morrissey: [unintelligible] (someone should tell him he mumbles)
>no, it's not but i appreciate it
>YEAH!
>thank you morriSSEYYYY
>YEEEEEAAAH
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sounds like someone is ripping out her hair *

basically.

>woooooooooooahoooooooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaa
>oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god
>whooooooooo
>waaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo
>wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo
*more obnoxious screaming*
> holy shit!!!!
>oh my god, it's really f***ing happening!!!!
>yeeeeee eeeeeee eeeee
>i love you, thank you
morrissey: [unintelligible]
> my arm is complete!!!!
morrissey: [unintelligible] (someone should tell him he mumbles)
>no, it's not but i appreciate it
>YEAH!
>thank you morriSSEYYYY
>YEEEEEAAAH
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sounds like someone is ripping out her hair *

basically.

I wonder is she's a fan of S. Sondheim
at_last_my_arm_is_complete___sweeny_todd_gif_by_rainrivermusic-d6bfvv7.gif

-Aha....that's funny! Because I have often thought that a few times myself! ;)

No. There are too many incidents of grammatical and/or spelling mistakes for it to be Morrissey. Benny is a member of the lost generation of illiterate, non-book reading, overuse of punctuation and apostrophe confused. It dates him as being far younger than M.

I never realized that he writes the letters from bottom to top. You learn it the opposite way in school. I did that too when I began writing but today I only do it with the small an big i.

A member of my family does it, he is left handed. I do it with some letters. It is unconcious.

Both of my boys write that way too. I tried to correct it when they were smaller, but it's just like trying to teach left-handed people to write with the right hand. It is really quite unusual.

Interesting. I've just never seen it or even thought about it before. Kinda fascinating. Maybe because we read top to bottom I just think to write that way unconciously. Gonna have to look up some info on the topic now

I reckon did any of you lots take a pic of the "Joseph Smiths" shirt from the merch table that was produced just for this show?

Interesting.
Would Moz have any idea who Joseph Smith was in the religion of the Mormon Church?
I think he does.

This sanctuary is awesome and in Denver area. Love the Boulder area, wish I was going to show.

He sang the full version of Speedway, which was deeply appreciated.

To quote Crass... 'So What'.

Haven't you heard it enough? Now it's 22 years on...

What I want to hear are the words 'This is our new single'.

Oh dems was the days my son dems was the days.

Steve is very well read on American history.

There's no way Speedway goes down well in Utah sung in Mexican. I reckon I hope Steve does top mental versions of Meat is Murder at the Chicago and Cleveland shows.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom