Salford Lads reunion shows (London - Apr. 27, 29, Manchester - Apr. 30, 2022)

From The Salford Lads:

The Salford Lads are playing some shows in the UK next week. Our singer, Jesse Immler, sadly passed away some years back and we are doing these shows in tribute to his memory. Jose Maldonado of Sweet and Tender Hooligans will be joining us on vocals.

The Mozarmy Meet on April 30th in Manchester has sold out but there are still tickets available for April 27th London Dublin Castle and the Mozarmy Meet on April 29th

full

Salford Lads reunion shows (London - Apr. 27, 29, Manchester - Apr. 30, 2022)
Posted by davidt
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That threw me a bit. I didn't know there was a Dublin Castle in London. That's a bit bizarre. I thought it meant the real Dublin Castle, a venue where I once saw Suede for the Coming Up tour in May '97 and Moz for the You Ate The Curry tour in June 2004.

That threw me a bit. I didn't know there was a Dublin Castle in London. That's a bit bizarre. I thought it meant the real Dublin Castle, a venue where I once saw Suede for the Coming Up tour in May '97 and Moz for the You Ate The Curry tour in June 2004.
Dublin Castle in Camden is an iconic London Irish venue. Has been for decades. I attended a gig there once, came out, bumped into Bedders and went for a chin-wag pint. Then yer man Morrissey walks in the door with Cathal. It was a nice pint.

BrummieBoy

Y Rhyl
Sir Ddinbych
Fflint
Cymru

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom