Salford Lads Club pop-up shop now open, 3 photos - Morrissey Official / Facebook

SALFORD LAD’S CLUB Pop Up MPORIUM Store NOW OPEN! - Morrissey Official / Facebook

Morrissey’s pop up Mporium store is now open at the legendary Salford Lad’s Club purveying a variety of new designs, accessories, SIGNED Bona Drag vinyl bundles and SIGNED HARDBACK autobiography bundles sold on a first come first serve basis.

If you’re not able to make it to the shop the Mporium store is open all year round and to celebrate we’re giving away a limited edition Morrissey Harrington jacket to one lucky winner!

Simply sign up to receive updates @ the UK Mporium store and our winner will be selected at random at the end of this month. (Note if you are already signed up then your name will automatically be entered into the draw).

uk.mporium.org

MPORIUM Pop Up Shop Opening times:
• Friday 19th August (10.30am – 4.30pm)
• Saturday 20th August (10.30am – 4.30pm)
• Sunday 21st August (10.30am – 3pm)

MPORIUM Online Stores:
uk.mporium.org
us.mporium.org

38981_slc_mporium.jpg

38980_slc_autobiography_bundle.jpg

38979_slc_bona_drag_bundle.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
shame the photo-shopping didn't take into account the new sign above the door at Salford Lads Club. I drove past last week and had to do a double take. It's a plain black plastic sign with white lettering. Gone is the green and the two Lancashire red roses. Seems a strange thing to do. The old hand painted lettering wasn't in that bad a state. If they want to raise money to have it restored then i'd chuck in some money. Such an important part of the iconic frontage. Pilgrimupnorth

shame the photo-shopping didn't take into account the new sign above the door at Salford Lads Club. I drove past last week and had to do a double take. It's a plain black plastic sign with white lettering. Gone is the green and the two Lancashire red roses. Seems a strange thing to do. The old hand painted lettering wasn't in that bad a state. If they want to raise money to have it restored then i'd chuck in some money. Such an important part of the iconic frontage. Pilgrimupnorth

No photo-shopping. The sign you saw last week was temporary whilst the original one was being restored. The original was back in place yesterday afternoon and a few lucky fans got to have their picture taken holding the sign before it was re-attached.

No photo-shopping. The sign you saw last week was temporary whilst the original one was being restored. The original was back in place yesterday afternoon and a few lucky fans got to have their picture taken holding the sign before it was re-attached.
Good to know!

Where are the 'official Morrissey cancer bandages and plasters'? What's the point of a branded t-shirt if you can't also have a Morrissey branded "I HAVE THROAT CANCER!" plaster to stick on your larynx like the cult leader?

Just saw Morrissey at the United - Southhampton game looks ready for tomorrow night.

Where are the 'official Morrissey cancer bandages and plasters'? What's the point of a branded t-shirt if you can't also have a Morrissey branded "I HAVE THROAT CANCER!" plaster to stick on your larynx like the cult leader?

One of the new THROAT CANCER PALADE shots would be an ideal cover for a reissue / repackage of The Malady Lingers On.

Just saw Morrissey at the United - Southhampton game looks ready for tomorrow night.

Well I have it on good authority that Damon and the Lawnmowers are pushing him up and down the pavement in a wheelchair outside Christie's hospital peddling tickets for the last ever homecoming performance before the lap dancer takes him away good and proper ! Forever.
Steven was heard to be singing in a weak voice " I guess I'm learning I must be stronger now ! I'll soon be turning round the corner now ! Hold the line does anybody want to see this CrankFraud anymore ?

What could it all mean ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-Eat-Sleep-SlagoffMorrisseyonline-masturbate-cry-

Have a great time Morrissey and fans, please someone periscope the whole thing for us !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom