Salford lads club charity auctions now up

Ha ha
Nice one,
so it has ended......

£400, £175, £102 & £82

Total of £759

Added to the benefit gig on Thursday which raised £740 =

£1,499 to The Lads Club:guitar: (though Ebay's cut will have to come out of the four items)

Jukebox Jury

Don't be mean and someone add 1 penny to make it 1,500 :D

Congratulations, good sum ;)

You must be joking:( (It's £1 short, not 1p:rolleyes:)
Have you seen the exchange rate lately?:eek:
The £ is worth nothing:tears:

Jukebox Jury

Oh yes, it's 1 pound :D

As for the exchange rate I hadn't seen it lately but just checked it and 1 pound = 1,18 euro? Only? :eek: I didn't know the pound was falling that much :eek:

Don't be mean and someone add 1 penny to make it 1,500 :D

Congratulations, good sum ;)

Well, I've just spent £175 - so I'm not going to add another pound - let someone else do it!

Cheque's in the post, Peter - Be with you next week :D

Well, I've just spent £175 - so I'm not going to add another pound - let someone else do it!

Cheque's in the post, Peter - Be with you next week :D

Ooof - you had me sweating. I'll stand the £175 while Leslie gets the money.

Cheers,

Peter

On a similar subject, it turns out the person who won the T-Shirt lives about 8 miles from Hugh - how much of a coincidence is that? So he got in his car tonight, drove round there, handed over the T-Shirt, and, by all accounts, they ran off screaming. With joy for the T-shirt, not with horror because it was Hugh, obviously.:D

Peter

On a similar subject, it turns out the person who won the T-Shirt lives about 8 miles from Hugh - how much of a coincidence is that? So he got in his car tonight, drove round there, handed over the T-Shirt, and, by all accounts, they ran off screaming. With joy for the T-shirt, not with horror because it was Hugh, obviously.:D

Peter

that boy comming to your door at night would scare anyone :eek:

All money now in - thanks to everyone. Funds currently being transferred to SLC. Leslie is delighted with all your efforts. Fab.

Peter

All money now in - thanks to everyone. Funds currently being transferred to SLC. Leslie is delighted with all your efforts. Fab.

Peter

I'd be interested to know - if you can ask the winner - what the winners intentions with the huge banner are:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I'd be interested to know - if you can ask the winner - what the winners intentions with the huge banner are:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I have no idea - my role is over here - she will see Leslie tomorrow to pick up the poster. Maybe she has a very, very big house. That's my guess, anyway.

Peter

I have no idea - my role is over here - she will see Leslie tomorrow to pick up the poster. Maybe she has a very, very big house. That's my guess, anyway.

Peter

Could be Almareallymatters, she lives in a mansion, she's picking it up as she wont have told her hubby how much she just spent on his plastic fantastic;):D

Jukebox Jury

maybe they are going to carefull cut it up and use it to wallpaper a whole room.. :D

thats what i'd do with it,
*darn it, if only id thought of this before the auction* :rolleyes:

I think they should loan it to Ambitious Outsiders to use as a backdrop - it looked amazing at the Star & Garter! :)

Yes, you can get a glimpse of it behind this fit looking bloke with a Tesco bag;)

Jukebox Jury
DSC00455.jpg
[/

Back
Top Bottom