Sad News from Northern Ireland

You mean a re-start :(

Oh jeez :(.

Sad and shocking, especially considering the history of NI. I hope and pray there is no retaliation and no return to the pain of the past.

Yes, lets hope this is definately a one off incident.......
peace is so fragile.....

Jukebox Jury

I hope the cowardly bastards who perpatrated this come to a quick end...

cowardly bastards, indeed, sir

rather than a coming to a "quick end", though, i think it's more likely that they'll end up governing the place. that, apparently, is how a "war on terror" works ... in some parts of the u.k.

Last edited:
Now a Policeman as well.
It's so sad. I'm choking writing this :tears:
A father, husband, brother and a son. Just like those poor soldiers these tragedies leave so many victims
I don't believe in god but if it helps I'll pray
Please no more Our children don't deserve this.
Such a cruel world we have created for ourselves to live in

The Real IRA want a united Ireland but would having a united Ireland make
much difference to the everyday life of those living over there ?

Perhaps,some Irish posters could let us know their views ?

Awful ..The B.B.C. need a good telling off also. Thinking they're being clever when reporting the news, it was like hearing a tabloid hack coming up with a funny headline.

I refer of course to this incident causing a Domino effect on the peace process!

I don't think this will be like what N I suffered before. This lot don't have the friends, or grass roots popularity the other lot had.

I don't think this will be like what N I suffered before. This lot don't have the friends, or grass roots popularity the other lot had.

I completely agree. Most importantly, they don't have the financial backing they used to. The most important thing now is....no reprisals.

Tags
fuck the ra no surrender
Back
Top Bottom