sacha distel videos?

durutti

hi there, do you, by any chance have any Sacha Distel video(s) which you can upload?? preferably sth from his youth (he was pretty cute!)

thank you

P.S. "Sacha Distel", maybe you have sth....? Please have a look...

THANK YOU headful! I love that video! Although for some strange reason i can't connect to youtube and watch it... I'll try again.

I tried for longest time to find it untill I stumbled upon a site that had it as part of a compilation of videos on a DVD. It was $20, which was a bargain considering how much I(and loads of other people) wanted to watch it.

ok, finally I've watched the video! It's great! Now, how do I save it???? Any ideas? (bear with me people....)

I have a larger copy of the video...I can upload it on some other site if you can wait a few days.

autoscreenrecorder 2.1 is the program I use to capture any videos from youtube though.

I have a larger copy of the video...I can upload it on some other site if you can wait a few days.

autoscreenrecorder 2.1 is the program I use to capture any videos from youtube though.

That would be great!:D I dont mind waiting, take as long as you need.
I tried www.keepvid.com but I came up with nothing (I must have done sth wrong..)

P.S. I' ll try autoscreenrecorder too

see this post from boyracer on how to keep vids from you tube. It works, ive been using it like crazy!

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=68723

Hi sdsuedehead, i've tried that link but i haven't done much. When i select convert, it always says that there is an error and it won't go ahead with the procedure. I only once managed to make the conversion but the file ... refuses to open.
It's weird that you ve been "using it like crazy", I don't think it likes me...
Anyway, thanks for the help, i ll keep trying!

:p

Hi sdsuedehead, i've tried that link but i haven't done much. When i select convert, it always says that there is an error and it won't go ahead with the procedure. I only once managed to make the conversion but the file ... refuses to open.
It's weird that you ve been "using it like crazy", I don't think it likes me...
Anyway, thanks for the help, i ll keep trying!

:p

i truly apologise dear sdsuedehead. YES IT WORKS! I AM HAPPY!

Back
Top Bottom