São Paulo - Teatro Renault (Nov. 17, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Reader Meet Author / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / You Have Killed Me / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Let Me Kiss You // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Nelson, corrections by an anonymous person.

• Intenso e simpático, Morrissey reencontra 'devotos' em São Paulo (3 photos by Caio Kenji) - G1. Link posted in the Morrissey Brasil Facebook group.
  • Image from Twitter / Fernando Baldan:

Sao_Paulo_Teatro_Renault.jpg

Last edited:
No, the correct setlist is:

Suedehead/Alma Matters/This Charming Man/The Bullfighter Dies/Speedway/Ganglord/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/How Soon Is Now?/First of the Gang to Die/Reader Meet Author/Earth Is The Loneliest Planet/ You'll Be Gone/ Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed/Kiss Me A Lot/Meat Is Murder/Everyday Is Like Sunday/Oboe Concerto/You Have Killed Me/I Will See You in Far-off Places/Let Me Kiss You - Encore: I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/The Queen Is Dead

No "My Dearest Love", and he sang "Reader Meet Author" and "The Bullfighter Dies". Here's the full setlist in correct order:
Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Reader Meet Author / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / You Have Killed Me / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Let Me Kiss You // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

Thanks countthree for the links!

Here's a periscope link that includes part of Earth Is The Loneliest Planet, the band introducing themselves, You'll Be Gone, Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed, Kiss Me A Lot.

The user posted other periscope videos of the show too.

Let Me Kiss you!! With shirt toss.....

O M G ! Im shaking with excitement ! (Bites finger making silly noise) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The fewer WP tracks the better the set list becomes. Perhaps he's finally starting to give up on that embarrassment of an album. Not before time.

Did someone give him a signed copy of Viva Hate back as per the first photo, seems a weird present :)?

Na, He'll take it and sell it on ebay... though he might have a problem proving it's authenticity. ;)

O M G ! Im shaking with excitement ! (Bites finger making silly noise) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Oh Beanie, We all KNOW you want him to toss MORE than just his shirt.

NEXT !

In the next gig I'll be there and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be amazing.

I really loves the set list. I only think "Meat is murder" is a bit boring and tiring but I'll even enjoy it.
I'd like to hear he singing "My Dearest love" and "Will never marry" however I don't think it's goona happen.

The fewer WP tracks the better the set list becomes. Perhaps he's finally starting to give up on that embarrassment of an album. Not before time.

What bet did you lose that forces you to come to this site to bag on Morrissey? You're like a modern day Sisyphus.

Oh Beanie, We all KNOW you want him to toss MORE than just his shirt.

NEXT !

Ago be honest I wouldn't lose any sleep if he tossed himself off a cliff or anything else high enough, these recent few days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom