São Paulo - Citibank Hall (Nov. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / You'll Be Gone / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by an anonymous person and ThievesLikeUs.

• Photo from @celso_tavares / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sao_paolo_2.jpg

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma Matters
You Have Killed Me
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase at the University
Istanbul
World Peace Is None of Your Business
One of Our Own
The Bullfighter Dies
You'll Be Gone
I'm Not a Man
Yes. I'm Blind
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Smiler with Knife
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
Kiss Me a Lot
Jack The Ripper
What She Said

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
The Queen Is Dead

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / You'll Be Gone / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

Very attractive audience, i had no idea. The crowd seemed really into Mozzer too and he seemed really really happy

It's been the same since last year, and throughout this, so, where is the surprise? Just wondering!!

There were no interruptions during Smiler at the 3 Opera House gigs in Sydney i went to, but there were the usual few morons yelling out crap between songs which stopped Morrissey from finishing what he wanted to say. These must be the twats that talk during movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't seen the tongue poke since the Your Arsenal sleeve!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see the skull in a day of the dead kind of way.
I wish him the absolute worst now I really do, I hope and pray he is in a motorway pile up and the air ambulance is in a thousand and thirteen pieces for maintenance.
Hopefully it won't be long now ! (fingers crossed).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I wish him the absolute worst now I really do, I hope and pray he is in a motorway pile up and the air ambulance is in a thousand and thirteen pieces for maintenance.

The amount of time you donate to someone you hate, is remarkable. You really are mentally unstable, clearly disturbed and unhealthily obsessed. Maybe the police should be notified of your bizarre behaviour.

I think you should detach yourself from the computer and catch up with readers wives.

Someone get this guy some help... please!

"I like it here, can I stay?" is spoken twice during the intro to "You Have Killed Me":

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom