São Paulo - Citibank Hall (Nov. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / You'll Be Gone / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by an anonymous person and ThievesLikeUs.

• Photo from @celso_tavares / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sao_paolo_2.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of time you donate to someone you hate, is remarkable. You really are mentally unstable, clearly disturbed and unhealthily obsessed. Maybe the police should be notified of your bizarre behaviour.

I think you should detach yourself from the computer and catch up with readers wives.

:thumb:

The amount of time you donate to someone you hate, is remarkable. You really are mentally unstable, clearly disturbed and unhealthily obsessed. Maybe the police should be notified of your bizarre behaviour.

I think you should detach yourself from the computer and catch up with readers wives.

Her Majesty's Police ? Go on then how funny ! Will they tazer me with their stun guns ?
L m a o !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny the belligerent beast is digging his own grave. It's just a matter of time. He is best to be ignored. He thrives on negative attention - just like any other snotty juvenile brat: The more attention you give him the better he feels about himself.

From Lyn Boorer's Facebook page:
CUclxl7WUAE6okE.jpg
What a great photo! They all look fantastic. Beautiful and colorful. Love Morrissey's clothes. I have been looking at pictures of São Paulo. Who wouldn't want to stay there! Wow!

o my god, he venue is not even that large and its not even packed at all in front.
and, whats with yellow trousers and loud florid blue shirt? is he planning on going on a huma safari?
things are going so wrong.

Suedehead/Alma Matters/You Have Killed Me​/​Speedway​/​Ganglord​/Staircase At The University/Istanbul//World Peace Is None Of Your Business​/One Of Our Own​/The Bullfighter Dies​/​You'll Be Gone/​I'm Your Man​​/Yes, I'm Blind/​Meat Is Murder/Everyday Is Like Sunday/​Smiler With Knife/​​Kick The Bride Down The Aisle/​Kiss Me A Lot​/Jack The Ripper/What She Said//​I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/The Queen Is Dead

Alguém aí sabe o nome do artista que passou no telão antes do show estava vestido de palhaço e cantou uma linda canção acompanhado de um banjo americano?. Grato

Abraços

Fabrício - ABC

Because he's asking for too much, as usual, you thick f***.
Have you nog been paying any attention for the past 30 years?

If I were you, I wouldn't let your purple-hazed hatred cloud your posts. There's a point in there somewhere. Lay off the ad-homs, chummy, you can be far better than that.

If I were you, I wouldn't let your purple-hazed hatred cloud your posts. There's a point in there somewhere. Lay off the ad-homs, chummy, you can be far better than that.
Ah, the civilised Skinny of yore is back, how very refreshing!
And yes, I noticed the point, and it's been there for decades now. Can you still not see it?

o my god, he venue is not even that large and its not even packed at all in front.
and, whats with yellow trousers and loud florid blue shirt? is he planning on going on a huma safari?
things are going so wrong.

It's a bad picture. The shirt is aquamarine, the pants beige (khaki?). Looks fantastic! YOU on the other hand need a pair of spectacles.

Boz after the show:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=949867238427046

12294876_949867238427046_6229597699363619903_n.jpg

From his facebook page:

Amazing Morrissey show here tonight in Sao Paulo -Boz & the boys did him proud - packed to the rafters couldn't move - high-light for me would be Jack the Ripper - fantastic to hear again ! 9 different songs from Tuesday's show here in São Paulo - loved this gig ... Couldn't get any decent photos because so many heads (I'm a short Arse) but a nice pic of BB after the show looking at the records we bought today !
Bring on Rio — in São Paulo, Brazil.

I recorder this last saturday in São Paulo - https://soundcloud.com/sergiospires/morrissey-smiler-with-knife

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom