Ryan McGinley

Mozzaa

Sing Me To Sleep....
i met him at the leeds concert last year and he took some photos of myself after the show. he said there was going to be a book released in around september.it didn't so i got curious....but luckliy i met him again at the g-mex shows and said there is still going to be one jus unsure of the date. well anyway i emailed him and he emailed back :) with a few what a absolute star!

Last edited:
that's the man, he did the irregualr regulars gallery of mozz photos at a new york gallery.

It was a shock to realize someone was taking audiences' photos at G-Mex and hope his photos does not including me. :p

lmao well hopefully the book will be out summer/autumn ill email again and ask

i met him at the leeds concert last year and he took some photos of myself after the show. he said there was going to be a book released in around september.it didn't so i got curious....but luckliy i met him again at the g-mex shows and said there is still going to be one jus unsure of the date. well anyway i emailed him and he emailed back :) with a few pics so i thoughed i share them with everyone. what a absolute star!

i love these pics of you.

I remember having a camera or two put right in front of my face at the G-Mex, didn't even realize they were there until they moved away, I was so fixated on Moz. So those pics along with others are going to be published in a book you say?

I really think Kewpie should be directing you to the thread

i'm 17 not 7 :)

never had a craddle either

it's fine the second one is way better

Back
Top Bottom