Russell Brand..urgh

at the end of the day russell brand is as bigger fan as most people here... and how many of us would turn down an opportunity to be in a vid with moz!! look on the positive side, its likely to get moz a lot of good attention at a time when people are trying to bring him down!

russell brand/morrissey radio interview

hi could someone put up the said interview for me to download ive tried the forum archives but i cant download from the host rapidshare (saying download has expired),,any help please,,tobin

Last edited:
Best news ever....
Love Moz and good ol' Russ.

at the end of the day russell brand is as bigger fan as most people here... and how many of us would turn down an opportunity to be in a vid with moz!! look on the positive side, its likely to get moz a lot of good attention at a time when people are trying to bring him down!

Maybe Russ is a member of So-Low?? Maayybee he walks amongst us forum members. Eh?
Suck on that conspiracy theory.

C'mon, which one of us is Russ??

Russel Brand is extremely overrated. He pales in comparison to other British comics. He cannot even compare to Eddie Izzard or the Monty Python guys. THEY'RE great. Brand is.....mediocre.

ha ha ha ha oh my god this is hilarious,i like russell brand i think he`s cool,i can`t wait to see this video,this is the funniest thing moz has ever done by far! :D

Re: russell brand/morrissey radio interview

this is the one i keep coming too,,i click free on the bottom,,then the reserve ticket counts down,,then i tapp in the letter/digit code which is shown,,then it comes up expired/invalid,,there is a box with options tagent 3 etc i keep it on that option,,,nothing,,,,mot the greatest technophobe,,,any help appreciated..tobin

Huh... I did a test download using that link before I posted it, and it worked fine. If no one else gives you a good link I can re-upload it when I get home from work if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom