Russell Brand tweets meeting with Morrissey

Morrissey left Chateau around 1am, not 3am as reported. He walked out with 2 security which one told me f*** off when I approached for a picture. Several fans followed but security (both english i think?) would not us near him. Assssholes!! Many autograph collectors so maybe this was the reason? Moz security sucks

Great to see Morrissey getting better. I love his look on this pic!! Both sexy as ever!!! I wish I was in that pic!!!!

Oh my Morrissey does look so good.I love that jacket and tie.He looks very put together and so handsome!

Last edited:
Morrissey left Chateau around 1am, not 3am as reported. He walked out with 2 security which one told me f*** off when I approached for a picture. Several fans followed but security (both english i think?) would not us near him. Assssholes!! Many autograph collectors so maybe this was the reason? Moz security sucks

Woot! :clap: :thumb:

If Moz has someone to act as a salt grindr, then he's probably cautious about signing autographs for the great unwashed, as their cheap biros are doubtless humming with microscopic life forms. Or perhaps he's doing that Mad-Prima-Donna thing of guarding his DNA in case someone tries to do a health/genealogy scan. He needs his salt grindr assistant to be on hand with a surgically clean Mont Blanc pen with vegan ink, and he should only sign his block text revealing autograph on acid-free museum quality paper sourced from sustainable local forests.

Why would anyone want his autograph anyway? Unless he's paying for stuff and there's an EPOS fault. He probably doesn't handle cash or notes as it's full of germs and he got his assitant to buy those Ray-Bans in San Remo to try and be a diva and impress everyone at the festival press club. Didn't work, verdict was 'prat'. Royals never carry cash and have assistants to perform daily functions. Doe Moz have a real Butler? Or just, y'know, a common garden 'tour assistant' like GaGa, who makes them sleep in her bed whilst she's dreaming up new ways to rip off Linder.

Last edited:
Katy's just pissed cuz she's got that whole "look at me!" sleb blue hair thing and is stoked by Moz's subtlety and Russell's Sade-esque soundtrack-funereal divorcee black shroud. Moz is consoling Russell, but he did warn him about the third finger, left hand=black cloud. Russell was probably all optimistic and Kurt D about love and marriage. I wonder if Moz does yoga with Russell? Or if they have mad, metaphysical dope chats about life, the universe and cosmic things. Russell is great on the whole karma wheel stuf so probably is gently guiding Moz to realise that the Kate M hater stuff boomeranged and "what goes around comes around" till you're on your NPS death-bead. Again! "just like poison in a vile, he was often very vile". No wonder it's the oesophagus, that's the wotsit heart/throat chakra, to do with speech and stuff. Pull out a mat, Moz. Welcome to Bikram, your healer today is Russell. Katy's blue hair indicates brainfreeze as she realises she might have made a mistake. About her hair, if not her marriage.

That's a much better comment, marty c, but a bit bitter? Maybe side effect until your meds kick in again.

Yes, the pink lips, jacket detailing is very good 'late in life gay-grey' and Moz is wise to cut back slowly on the Grecian 2000 rather than just do that Patti full on look. You can hardly tell he's wearing lipstick. My only concern is that the trousers might not be entirely the right shade, but without seeing the socks and shoes, it's hard to conclude.

Clooney as a frumpy Vatican basketball coach? Wow! Great lift pitch there for teh Oscars linking Penn State with Mia Maxima Culpa and the whole moz priest-paed garb on stage panto 'ambitious outsiders' schlock (20 years too late, Moz. Sinead. SNL. NBC#FAIL!) So, would Moz say Helloo! to Clooney when in Roma? or flunk it like Kurt R and James B? I'd like to see Moz do a Nespresso add. He needs to move on from luxury scent/shirt product endorsements. Or maybe he'll do a Waitrose ad?

Susan Blond? I'm sure she's doing her best. Bless!

If Moz has someone to act as a salt grindr, then he's probably cautious about signing autographs for the great unwashed, as their cheap biros are doubtless humming with microscopic life forms. Or perhaps he's doing that Mad-Prima-Donna thing of guarding his DNA in case someone tries to do a health/genealogy scan. He needs his salt grindr assistant to be on hand with a surgically clean Mont Blanc pen with vegan ink, and he should only sign his block text revealing autograph on acid-free museum quality paper sourced from sustainable local forests.

Why would anyone want his autograph anyway? Unless he's paying for stuff and there's an EPOS fault. He probably doesn't handle cash or notes as it's full of germs and he got his assitant to buy those Ray-Bans in San Remo to try and be a diva and impress everyone at the festival press club. Didn't work, verdict was 'prat'. Royals never carry cash and have assistants to perform daily functions. Doe Moz have a real Butler? Or just, y'know, a common garden 'tour assistant' like GaGa, who makes them sleep in her bed whilst she's dreaming up new ways to rip off Linder.

Any Morrissey fan who has attended one of his concerts knows that he shakes hands with many people near the stage. You must be another troll.

:sick: Well, I've had fun visiting and trying to see when and if Moz would be swinging back through Nashville. Truth be told....this pic of Moz with this dirty looking scrub, yuck! Catch ya later!

Now we know why Katy left and Morrissey tried to talk him out of marriage.

Russell was secretly in love with Morrissey.

They make a lovely couple

Now we know why Katy left and Morrissey tried to talk him out of marriage.

Russell was secretly in love with Morrissey.

They make a lovely couple

Trolling Skill Level: -3

Sorry, try again.

Any Morrissey fan who has attended one of his concerts knows that he shakes hands with many people near the stage. You must be another troll.

Ah but the salt grinder is on hand back stage and doubles up to hand cleanser during the blouse change and at the end of the performance.

Ambitious insider

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom