Russell Brand tweets meeting with Morrissey

Morrissey - why do you insist on having vapid nobody's like Brand anywhere near you? The man is a complete and utter, untalented shit of a human being. You always have confounded me with your contrary ways but this star-f***ing has got to stop.

The photo of you is rather nice. You look quite placid and as has been said before, suave. Will we ever see you in jeans, again? Of course we will!
Keep well, but lose the life sucking nobody's.

Oh yeah, he's a West Ham fan, not fulham (too boring) not chelsea (too popular) noot millwall (too dangerous) yeah, i'm a west ham united fan me, honest (west ham, slightly dangerous, bit of an edgy choice see,,) Give me strength, why does Moz have to fawn around this dickhead, can someone tell me cus i just dont get it

Brand is one lucky mother******

Morrissey left Chateau around 1am, not 3am as reported. He walked out with 2 security which one told me f*** off when I approached for a picture. Several fans followed but security (both english i think?) would not us near him. Assssholes!! Many autograph collectors so maybe this was the reason? Moz security sucks

Are you male or female? Just curious.

He literally is, yes...

But as for Moz, he looks reassuringly great in that picture. Almost as if a whole new Morrissey era could suddenly be upon us.

Erm !!!! You can't have a new era without new songs (Good ones/New ones) Not those last crap offerings that were awful.
Fingers crossed if he is planning a new era that he,s got a new decent band lined up instead of 'The sultans of twang' eh !
To be honest I reckon he'll just carry on making a dick of himself being a ludite living in the past, unlike super cool Johnny
who has shown how it should be done with decency and cool a proper street cat our Johnny ! Smooth as snake shit.

Topcat

I must admit Morrissey does look lush, but why is he with this washed up scag-rat? Honestly I'd have appreciated seeing Moz in a picture with Kirk Douglas rather than this dandy wankstain.

It does make me think though that Moz is wanting to get noticed, probably partly due to Marr's and Bowie's album having been released this week. He does still want to be relevant, I don't believe what he says about the only way for his music to be heard now is through the YouTube waves and it being drip-fed through b-sides on abritrary re-releases. Hopefully he'll look around and think "I want to have that new album buzz again, I want to have the the critics talking again, I want the fuss again" maybe I'm being a little wishful but I cant help thinking Morrissey is up to something. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I've made a promise to myself. The next time I have a couple of free hours, I'm going to sit down and map out one of your posts. I swear, haven't a clue what you're going on about. I think they deserve at least that - you've obviously put much effort and emotion into them.

BrummieBoy posts some fascinating stuff, and not only trolls the entire forum at times, he even trolls himself! LOL :)

But yea russel brand still acts the "fool" at times a bit more than Id like but thats just who he is.
Russel brand use 2 be a drug addict, an alcoholic ect but hes managed 2 manage these addictions and has battled away and is winning the war with his inner demons, and its not easy! belive me its not!
The last time I had cider was about 7 years ago, I knecked 2 littres of the stuff and was so sick and ill that I brought it striaght back up again!!!!!!!!! :(
I made a promice that I will never touch the stuff ever again and 2 this day I never have!
I just have a few glasses of wine in the late evenings instead! :)
But not only has Russel brand helped himself first, which all healers must do, he now actively HELPS other people with addictions! and that deserves recognition! :)

Think morrisseys and his pink tie is a "red herring" and by wearing it, its doing exactlly what its intented 2 do!
I think morrissey is niether Gay, bi-sexual, a-sexual nor celibate either!
IMHO hes 96% hetrosexual !

Like the jacket morrisseys wearing, well smart! :)

Last edited:
I've made a promise to myself. The next time I have a couple of free hours, I'm going to sit down and map out one of your posts. I swear, haven't a clue what you're going on about. I think they deserve at least that - you've obviously put much effort and emotion into them.

You're wise. Brummie Boy's posts do consistently make sense. They are just kind of complicated because he refers to things without explaining his references, which are often quite clever. I am only posting this to tell you that I admire your way. Most people will immediately jump to the conclusion that something they don't understand doesn't make any sense. I'm terrible with calculations but I know they make sense. Brummie is the smartest and best writer that I've seen here.

Morrissey looks incredible. He's such a handsome man, anyway, but he really looks quite ravishing these days. Good to see him out and having a nice time. Russell is such a great person and so funny. I'm sure Morrissey had a wonderful evening.

You're wise. Brummie Boy's posts do consistently make sense. They are just kind of complicated because he refers to things without explaining his references, which are often quite clever. I am only posting this to tell you that I admire your way. Most people will immediately jump to the conclusion that something they don't understand doesn't make any sense. I'm terrible with calculations but I know they make sense. Brummie is the smartest and best writer that I've seen here.

Hey, chill. Don't sweat the small stuff. I just post here as a kind of 'free-form diary' thing, might lead to a proper book on Moz one day (had reasonable offer), but wouldn't want to be a public figure in relation to someone else, so it's probably posthumous (him/me). Have assumed no-one's even reading my blips other the the 3 Ugly Trollz. They set the tone, others descend to their 'profound' levels anc it's soon all a waste of time. glad anyone enjoys anything. I might sharpen up my chops. Do proppa grammer n shit. Laters!

Moz is really good at getting the most out of those 9 hairs remaining on top of his head.

Agread! :thumb:

When BrummieBoy is in full "flight" , theres oftern "method in his madness" and theres allways so many enlightened "hidden" messages of Incredible wisdom within his treasure troves of posts 2 uncover ! wonderfull Insight!!! :)
One mearly has 2 seek and one shall find!!! :)

But still mystified however by some of his "negative" moz refferences which somtimes almost floors me at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
But glad he like kristeen young and thinks shes done well ect, shes has! she never deserved the verbal abuse shes had on here, not at all !

Buy yep, when not In " troll morrissey mode", BrummieBoy is by far the most creative and best writer on here - FACT! :thumb: :)

Hey, chill. Don't sweat the small stuff. I just post here as a kind of 'free-form diary' thing, might lead to a proper book on Moz one day (had reasonable offer), but wouldn't want to be a public figure in relation to someone else, so it's probably posthumous (him/me). Have assumed no-one's even reading my blips other the the 3 Ugly Trollz. They set the tone, others descend to their 'profound' levels anc it's soon all a waste of time. glad anyone enjoys anything. I might sharpen up my chops. Do proppa grammer n shit. Laters!

...Jack?

dearboss1_big.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom