Russell Brand, Lindsay Lohan and Moz

madathena

Saw this on ohnotheydidn't:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/37541/Russ-says-no-to-Lo/

WHEN lothario Russell Brand stretched his black kaftan wings and flew Stateside we knew things were about to change.
But we weren’t expecting this.

The reformed junkie, who went to rehab hoping to curb his sex addictions and bed-hopping antics, has actually turned down a woman.

Yep, you heard that right – Russell Brand said no to nookie.

The blown-out victim was not just any femme but Hollywood’s finest partying hussy Lindsay Lohan. Our overseas spies tell us Lindsay, 21, has been getting her pants in a right twist desperately trying to score a date with our export.

The brazen blonde has bombarded Russell, 32, with amorous emails but knew she’d blown it when every message went unanswered.

Her love chase didn’t end there. After discovering Russ’s deep love for our feline friends Lindsay took matter into her own hands. In a final bid to bed the man with the back-combed bonce, she sent him a cat. We have to admit we like her persistence.

Unlucky for Lindsay it turned out that the polygamy-promoting cad is apparently a one-moggy man who says his heart belongs to his London feline with Russell stating: “I’m coming back for Morrissey.”

He might welcome hordes of ladies into his boudoir but there’s only one cat keeping his feet warm.

Lindsay on the other hand is probably sitting in her LA mansion licking egg off her face.

OMG that is so great! I'm so glad Russell has standards!!!

I just made my friend Eduardo read this and he said, "that's because having sex with Lindsay Lohan is like opening the window and f***ing the night!" :eek:

OMG that is so great! I'm so glad Russell has standards!!!

I just made my friend Eduardo read this and he said, "that's because having sex with Lindsay Lohan is like opening the window and f***ing the night!" :eek:

Me too! I saw a documentary on Victoria Beckham on BBC America last night, and I'm still reeling from the dullness that is Posh. Lindsay is a slag.:D

too bad Lindsay Lohan can't be here to give her side of the story. He can't be too much of a catch if he broadcasts the content of his emails like that, and I think that she's too busy having girls' nights out to be too worried about this slimeball. He's not even famous. (OK, in the UK he is. Lots of people are.)

russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

Seriously? He looks more like something that Courtney Love would be interested in until the drugs wore off.

Russell and Courtney have met in December 2006.
When she was promoting her book and appeared Russell's TV show with Morrissey.

She was at his gig last night.

Russell and Courtney have met in December 2006.
When she was promoting her book and appeared Russell's TV show with Morrissey.

I know Kewpie. ;) If they "hooked up" which of them do you think would be lowering their standards?

Tags
botox gossip russell brand
Back
Top Bottom