Russell Brand/Editors

wouldn't it be awesome if Russell worked it out with his buddy Noel Fielding to get Moz a role on The Mighty Boosh?

well, it would be awesome to me.

wouldn't it be awesome if Russell worked it out with his buddy Noel Fielding to get Moz a role on The Mighty Boosh?

well, it would be awesome to me.

Hmmm, I don't know. Noel and Julian don't seem to possess the mad Moz love. I mean, it's not like he's Gary Numan. ;)

Russell Brand is a good, good man/fan.

I just wanted to say that I'm the one who won the tour program on ebay, and it came today. It is BEAUTIFUL. I'm so excited to have it! I listen to his podcast every week, and I've grown to adore Russell since that interview. This program is a joy to flip through b/c in addition to the pages that were kindly scanned the entire thing is filled with Morrissey references, and that awesome hilarious picture of the two of them together is in it.

He truly, sincerely loves Moz, so Russell's a very good guy in my book. :D (Plus he's pretty funny on the radio too! :p)

Just heard that Russell is in the states to meet with Moz about the documentary.

I also heard that he was at the NYC gig on Tuesday with Moz's nephews. Hey, maybe he got Kristeen tossed! :p

Tonights Russell Brand show on Radio 2 is a compilation of the best bits from the past year and has just featured part of the Morrissey interview followed by Irish Blood, English Heart. You'll be able to listen again on the Radio 2 website tomorrow. :)

To be tidy, thought I'd put this here.

I was listening to Russell's podcast (the show of a week ago). In it, he mentioned that he was supposed to have dinner with Morrissey in NYC, but it didn't happen as Moz wasn't well.

He also mentioned that he has received a few emails from Le Moz. Guess he's moved on from the faxes! :p

Tomorrow 12th November Russell'll be on BBC London's Robert Elms show from midday, plugging his autobiography.

You can tune in 94.9FM or listen online from http://www.bbc.co.uk/london which has listen again facility as well.
:)

Thanks Kewpie, the book is out soon, (14/15th?)"My bookie Wook" or something like that. I'm looking forward to browsing it. :)

Re: Russell Brand

Now Robert confirmed Russell will be on 14:30.

If you're in near Marylebourne High St, you might have a chance to bump into him. ;)

Now Robert confirmed Russell will be on 14:30.

If you're in near Marylebourne High St, you might have a chance to bump into him. ;)

Russell is on Danny Baker show 15:45 ish because he was stuck in traffic jam.
He's now talking about exchanging emails with Morrissey. :)

Waterstones in Piccadilly he'll have a signing session tomorrow at 22:00.

Last edited:

Russell is on Danny Baker show 15:45 ish because he was stuck in traffic jam.
He's now talking about exchanging emails with Morrissey. :)

Waterstones in Piccadilly he'll have a signing session tomorrow at 22:00.

cool Kewpie I was going to comment about the signing session incase anyone wanted to get down to buy his booky wook
he is also doing a half hour stand up session. :D

Back
Top Bottom