Russell Brand denies rape allegations...

Absolutly no way. Dirty tart, yes, but he's no rapist. He doesn't even drink tea, I can't see him drugging someone, and let's be honest, it's not like he needs help attracting women. When I looked at the story yesterday though, he wasn't the only person staying in the flat, so who knows what happened. He should be more careful who he hangs round with though, I'd hate to see him ruin his career, always good to see a Morrissey fan making a sucsess of themselves.

well reading further into it, he hasnt actually been accused, just that it happened in his apartment. Was funny at the GQ awards the other night , Rod Stewart was there and russell was bangin on about sleeping with his daughter, then Mr Stewart had an onstage altercation with him, Russ also made jokes about the rape! much to the silence of the audience...the guy is bonkers.

i don't know who i like more: russell brand or, popular combo, the feeling. hmmmmm.........

oughtn't someone to attack him with a claw hammer? because of his hair, mostly.

it's similar to the john leslie scenario - i don't really mind whether he raped somebody, but he should be in prison.

That's so funny him!!!
John Leslie is SO naff!!!
Why do they put all the decent men (pete doherty) in prison and leave the proper sleaze-bags to roam the streets?

That's so funny him!!!
John Leslie is SO naff!!!
Why do they put all the decent men (pete doherty) in prison and leave the proper sleaze-bags to roam the streets?

many thanks, cream cakes. you're very kind, dear.

however, i'm not a fan of that doherty bloke. in fact, the ideal scenario would be for leslie and brand to be "banged up" with doherty, so they could rape the arse off him, every night.

Brand said on stage:

“Here’s to Rod Stewart, who had a go at me earlier this year for too much womanising.” He goes on: “But then again, I did have a go on his daughter.”

later:

Rod: You went out with my daughter, did you, Russell? Well, stand up.
Russell stands up.
Russell: (mumbling) I took her out for the evening.
Rod: Did you behave yourself?
Russell: I never touched that girl
Rod: F***ing right, you didn’t. You mustn’t come up here and boast. I speak here as a father.

It just seems funny 2 of the biggest shaggers of the last 100 years conducting themselves in such a manner. :D

i don't know who i like more: russell brand or, popular combo, the feeling. hmmmmm.........

oughtn't someone to attack him with a claw hammer? because of his hair, mostly.

it's similar to the john leslie scenario - i don't really mind whether he raped somebody, but he should be in prison.

LOL!!!! That's harsh! I'm sure he's a lovely person really, and not at all like he is on TV and stuff. I've seen his stand up, and I have to say, he is actually really funny. Or I could have been VERY drunk... Either way, I know he loves Morrissey. He's even named his cat after him.

LOL!!!! That's harsh! I'm sure he's a lovely person really, and not at all like he is on TV and stuff. I've seen his stand up, and I have to say, he is actually really funny. Or I could have been VERY drunk... Either way, I know he loves Morrissey. He's even named his cat after him.

can anyone really justify that hairdo, though??

ROTFL!!!! I used to have something kind of the same, but I streightened my hair first. I don't know, I think it looks better than it did before. Maybe aliens live in it.

LOL!!! The point I was making (very badly) is he apparently doesn't even touch caffine or any kind of drug any more, and is very anti anyone who does, so I found the idea of him spiking someones drink highly unlikely. But anyway, it's old (non) news now.

:mad: ARGH!!
This has to be the biggest lie i've ever heard there's no way russell brand would rape anyone, he gets upset over kiss and tells which are nearly always lies...he's been set up by journalists before and now he's been accused of RAPE what a complete farce he's NOT a rapist i'm really furious about this.

I'm going to see him in november i can't believe this of all the people to be accused of this, why would he rape anyone? he has his choice of any woman he wants, he'd never do this.

He's also a vegetarian and a morrissey fan, so it must be a lie!

Russell Brand hasn't been accused of rape.

If (God forbid) someone was raped in my house, our landlord wouldn't have to speak to the papers to deny any involvement. Poor Russell Brand :(

Well, I've just heard his side kick ( I'm not quite sure of his name) has been charged. Russell was never even questioned, as it's been stated earlier in the thread, it was just the media liking the name. I hope you enjoy his stand up, he's very good.

Everyone at the party was/is being questioned about it and yes the most recent person is (Poor old) Trevor lock whom i'm also seeing in november.

Russell Brand dedicated "In the future when all's well" to trevor lock on bbc radio 6 today as trev couldn't be there today for legal reasons.

Back
Top Bottom