Russ t, yeh or neh?

Definitely yeh as he gives the stoopid ases on here like Proper +Greastea what for so power 2 him for that plus hes funnywhich is morethan can be said for the other 2. Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a definite NEH

Russ T is far from funny. His posts are redundant and bland. Plus there's nothing worse than someone who thinks he knows everything about everything. Russ T is a boring has-been (well, never-was) and he needs to keep his phucking mouth shut (err, um, have his fingers broken so he can't type)!

> Definitely yeh as he gives the stoopid ases on here like Proper
> +Greastea what for so power 2 him for that plus hes funnywhich
> is morethan can be said for the other 2. Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say hell noey neh. He needs to be beaten to within an inch of his stinking life by me,greasetea, and a few otherz here. While greasetea is making his t-cell count go up,he can polish my knob and like it.Then I can beat him senseless with my trust ball bat right to his nugget. Then,while the nignog is bleeding to death in the gutter to which he came from(actually he came from a donkeys ass),I cant ake a nice crack at his mom's crack. Then, to my delight,i can take a nice schit on hiz face,which I feel will really do him some good.

Re: a definite NEH

he also needz my d.ick in his mouth,maybe that'll shut him up for awhile. By the way,I may not me funny,But I bother people,which is what I do for a living. This board wouldn't be schit with the Mr.Propers and greasetea's of the world,so remember that.

Re: yeh, bitch.

Bitch huh? the only bitch here is your fat nasty mom on my sack.

Back
Top Bottom