Rumour about B Boorer and Morrissey 'bust up'

why cant I play the guitar,im good at call of duty if that's any help.

I don't believe a word of this, but even if it were true - it wouldn't make much difference. Boz has been bored and long past his best for many years.

I don't believe a word of this, but even if it were true - it wouldn't make much difference. Boz has been bored and long past his best for many years.

Boz has been bored? Has he. Really?

Someone should just ask him or Lynn on Facebook
I thought something was up even before the Uncle said something because of increased promotion of various projects on facebook. Or it could be with 2 kids to put through college they need a more steady source of income.

Nah na na na nahhhhhh . . . . . . ! ! ! I'm lovin it.:guitar::rofl: Just as I called it on the second post below.

L O L :laughing:

If this is true just watch how the bots will round up on Martin. :popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Tuesday at 5:25 PM
+ QuoteReply

I read the thread title as in they had been busted together. In some hotel room or something...

That would be come out as a total shock , I wouldn't think Boz would quit his biggest income but perhaps bring out to the light the real Boz.
It's very cute how all the fandom think Boz is the savior and the sweetest ...
well it aint gonna be jesse pal. He can't write for shite

Boz is not bored, Boz is just boorer. ;)

Last edited:
There's some truth to this.
I have to agree that Boz has been looking really bored the last years ... he has less and less solos live and the only moment he looks amused is when there's a fight over Morrissey's shirt.
Though I don't believe he'd quit .
Yeah we all know he has many side projects , good for him , it looks like he has more fun there .

Boz Boorer will be releasing an official statement on the 'Morrissey situation' tomorrow.

Boz Boorer will be releasing an official statement on the 'Morrissey situation' tomorrow.

He who ate all the pies dies!

How can anyone find these workers in music interestint at all?

It is like getting an autograph from the burger flipper. No one matters but Morrissey as we all know and without him those posers with instruments would be doing just that, flipping burgers, or releasing more nonsense music like they do when Moz is not on tour or recording.

Sack the union workers!

Is there any proof at all of this so called bust-up?

Back
Top Bottom