Rumour - 2 band members left due to political differences

I think we've all been there, firsty! But turning up for work actually pissed is a bit different.
Thanks Peppy. It was a horrible feeling, knowing that if I was asked to do anything out of the ordinary I'd be a gibbering wreck. How the work culture has changed! To give them their due, I think my managers knew what was happening and left me to my own devices at the time and I finally saw sense.

Even better was a skill I developed for turning up for work sober yet finishing my shift pissed. That takes a certain amount of skill, panache and stupidity, all of which I possess in abundance :lbf:
Blimey. I hope you're not an airline pilot, bhops. Or a surgeon. Or even - because let's face it, that could have disastrous consequences too - a hairdresser. Do please tell how you managed this.

Blimey. I hope you're not an airline pilot, bhops. Or a surgeon. Or even - because let's face it, that could have disastrous consequences too - a hairdresser. Do please tell how you managed this.
nah it was back in my 20' when I was working as a concierge in 5 star hotels. They were boutique-type ones where the staff was just as nuts as the guests. The management used to bottles of champagne out at reception to offer guests on arrival. Wrong move! Sure the guest would get their complimentary glass alright but it was very much a case of '1 for the guest, 2 for me, LOLZ.'

However I was ace at my job and as much as the management knew of my occasional shenanigans they tolerated it because the guests liked me so much. Shoot half the time I was up in the rooms drinking with them :lbf:

I was 'guest relations' after all ;-)

Hairdresser on Lager

Oh no, not another one hitting the shampoo.
Yeah he looks like something out of the Grateful Dead, LOL. Being one of the few straight male hairdressers in the world he reckons the stress of marriage and kids drive him to it :lbf: He mixes his bourbon with giant Cheech & Chong-like joints o_O

Maybe I am thinking of Gustavo. But he deleted that conversation, didn't he, so it's not possible to check.

Either way, the point remains the same. It's not at all clear that Morrissey's band were prepared for this.
Careful, now. You could stand accused of the old "Do they all look the same to you?" violation. :)

New 2018 tour crew shirts available now!

33djk2a.jpg

I can't take you ignoring me and we were supposed to rub our shaved heads together and be this genius entertainment couple here.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT DREAM ROBBY?
It's like tribbing but much more gruesome

Gustavo 'hosted' the Moz statement about the French elections and after the response he got, became mute on social media - he made a tiny comment about it prior to deleting it (www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-statement-on-french-election-posted-on-gustavos-facebook.140099/).
Matt has stuck to other band projects and family events.
Mando has done similar - mostly family time.
Boz & Lyn have posted many, many times about gigs, charity events, recording/mixing for others, holidays, their wedding anniversary and a whole load of other things - they are both very busy and occasionally a beer or wine glass may appear. They also enjoy posting 'silly' pictures - which is their right. To turn that (despite huge evidence to the contrary) in to something almost libellous - well, let's just say the issue isn't with the Boorers.
Jesse continues to tweet (seldom using other social media) and the bulk of the posts are political. Namely: anti Trump posts, anti Sarah Saunders, pro Maxine Waters... et al (mainly retweets digging at Trump).
As for the warped notion that 2 band members going home after the tour straight away instead of heading to the studio therefore they must have left, well both of those people were on board for the cancelled dates. I'm not regurgitating the information here yet again, but there is more than enough information posted throughout the months here to generate better informed opinions than a lot of the painful 2+2 must equal 5 garbage I'm sadly having to witness recently.
FWD.

Maybe you are right and I haven‘t been to kind about Boz being an alcoholic. But I don‘t think missing the „Chain Gang“ session is a normal thing, since he has not missed a single recording since 1991! What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom