Rumour - 2 band members left due to political differences

I heard it was a malfunction regarding Morrissey's underwear or rather his granny undies that he so loves to wear. He had a massive jerk off session with a pair of used briefs over his head and face ordered from a Chelsea rent boy.
Damon walked in on it and seeing little chinese boys all nude inserted with food in their holes on the laptop screen made Damon so mad he torched all instruments.
They of course made up and had the best get together shag ever in recorded history and now me of all people is sitting on the recording of it with a number to the Daily Mail in one hand and the contact details for CNN in the other.
Choices choices are so hard!

Latin America isn’t till November so plenty of time for any new band members to learn the songs but they are easy to learn anyway and if there was a tour in September then still wouldn’t be a problem if 2 band members had left

Hmmmm. If this is true, and I mean if.... I can't see it being Boz. He's been around as long at the furniture and he seems like the 'grin and bear' it type; Boz definitely wants to remain on the payroll I think. I can't really see it being Jesse, he is so far up Moz's ass and follows him around a bit like a stray puppy. The other's I am not so sure about: Gustavo I could see having an issue, Matt maybe too. Mondo I don't really know enough about. I can't really see a tour being scrapped because the sound guy left, although Milky has also been with the Moz tour for a very long time. I don't even know who the lighting guy is, but I think that is no way a tour would be canned because of a lighting guy. There are thousands of people that can do that job. We shall see I guess. Most of the bands members have been pretty quiet on social media I think?
I'm of the opposite opinion. I could see Boz leaving because he's been there so long. Going from the bread and butter of the glory days to now, when the residuals are likely less, and touring revenue is... Well. See exhibits A-W.

The „Chain Gang“ session has been without Boz! That’s a clear indicator. Furthermore a friend of mine has asked Boz if the July-Tour is postponed or cancelled and Boz answered „I know nothing anymore!“.
Boz is a hardcore alcoholic as you can see on Facebook every few days. Maybe this could be a reason for Moz to fire him.

The „Chain Gang“ session has been without Boz! That’s a clear indicator. Furthermore a friend of mine has asked Boz if the July-Tour is postponed or cancelled and Boz answered „I know nothing anymore!“.
Boz is a hardcore alcoholic as you can see on Facebook every few days. Maybe this could be a reason for Moz to fire him.

Why does someone just not ask Boz, straight up then? Loads of people seem to know him?

Morrissey could hire a female band member to soften his image a bit..... or a raging queen!

Boz shared the Latin America Tour poster from the Morrissey Official Facebook page. So I doubt he is out of the band.

Ridiculous thread, everybody knows all new members have their "differences" Lobe surgically removed before they join the band, to have it replaced with a high functioning. "yep that's a great idea" gland.

I could see Jesse walking funny...

:crazy:

Skinny has Boz walking night and day:lbf:

Wasnt Boz who turned on the lights in Poland for the deplorable DH who dissed Moz?:rolleyes:
Hes going to walk.:crazy:

.Boz is a hardcore alcoholic as you can see on Facebook every few days. Maybe this could be a reason for Moz to fire him.

Outrageous statement on a number of levels. 1. Boz is a complete professional. The fact that he enjoys his pints is completely immaterial. 2. Who are you to judge his alcohol intake based on Facebook? It doesn't seem to be a problem for his wife and kids, with whom he seems to have an absolute lovely life with. 3. You never see a casual photo of Jesee without a bottle of red wine in front of him. Is he a lowly drunk too? 4. I've seen Morrissey live over 60 times and I've never seen Boz intoxicated/inebriated on stage. The same cannot be said for the man whose name was on the marquee.

Outrageous statement on a number of levels. 1. Boz is a complete professional. The fact that he enjoys his pints is completely immaterial. 2. Who are you to judge his alcohol intake based on Facebook? It doesn't seem to be a problem for his wife and kids, with whom he seems to have an absolute lovely life with. 3. You never see a casual photo of Jesee without a bottle of red wine in front of him. Is he a lowly drunk too? 4. I've seen Morrissey live over 60 times and I've never seen Boz intoxicated/inebriated on stage. The same cannot be said for the man whose name was on the marquee.
Now, now, no need to imply that Moz is unprofessional and a drunkard in order to defend Boz :p

Last edited:
Harsh Truth, do please tell about Drunk Morrissey, I feel we should have the details :D

Walking funny.... how?
man-has-diarrhea-man-holding-toilet-paper-butt-roll-his-street-concept-78715910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom