Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
cancelled due to boz bust up.;)
just when we thought he had run out of excuses.

This all sounds like a premature leak to me, which is not uncommon. I'm betting all these dates are legit, and will be formally announced (with more dates) in the next several days or so. Including the long-rumored Hollywood Bowl show in Nov.
I'd tend to agree.
Channeling Basil Rathbone, I checked the html headers of Live Nation and it appears Spotify were first to share info. Then the Live Nation Fillmore info/ticket countdown appeared followed by the Columbus venue's own calendar listing.
As previously said, it was an odd way to start a tour potentially linked to new material - made even odder by Spotify listing the gigs before anyone else.
I'd not book hotels yet anyone!
Regards,
FWD.

Happy that Philadelphia was included even though may not be happening. Back to "Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'".

Calling all U S hecklers !
It's time to mobilise and get boot camp ready to heckle Clownerrey with cries of "Show us your papers ! Show us your 4kin I D papers NOW ! "
All personal to wear t-shirts with #we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele.

These dates probably won't happen it could just be an attempt to get Martin back on board.
Nevertheless you should remain on high alert and in good voice.

At ease everyone!

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

UPDATE !
Despite the latest line of cancellations :rolleyes:
I'd like to remind all U S hecklers to remain on high alert and maintain boot camp ready status.

#Justice for Barone Raffaele
#We:heartssuit:Rome

in accordance with my newly revitalized love for morrissey which had me watching morrissey youtube videos all morning till my heart swelled with affection and i forgot all about last nights ambitious declaration to go this morning to rent movies, i would hereby like to dedicate this song to morrissey, my cuppycake :love:

UPDATE !
Despite the latest line of cancellations :rolleyes:
I'd like to remind all U S hecklers to remain on high alert and maintain boot camp ready status.

#Justice for Barone Raffaele
#We:heartssuit:Rome

Americans have ban Muslins and Canada has ban Morrissey.

We do need your type in are beautiful country.

I'd like to report that there are a half dozen further cancelled dates to be added to the original list of cancellations.
Always moving, Moz and crew. Who says they don't tour.

This all sounds like a premature leak to me, which is not uncommon. I'm betting all these dates are legit, and will be formally announced (with more dates) in the next several days or so. Including the long-rumored Hollywood Bowl show in Nov.
Premature leaks are nasty.

What a stupid post. Are you suggesting Morrissey is a radical Islamic fundamentalist?

No, but a radical Islamic fundamentalist is how he feels on the inside.

BTW, you don't need to be a radical or fundamentalist or even Islamic to be have been banned from the US under Trump's executive order.

No, but a radical Islamic fundamentalist is how he feels on the inside.

BTW, you don't need to be a radical or fundamentalist or even Islamic to be have been banned from the US under Trump's executive order.

Morrissey is now barred from US military duty.

Americans have ban Muslins and Canada has ban Morrissey.

We do need your type in are beautiful country.

Barone Raffaele was a normal Italian policeman going about his daily duties until he crossed paths with Steven CrankFraud.
We need more people like Barone Raffaele working to make our world a safer place to live in rather than some stupid dried up 80's popstar with special needs throwing his toys out the pram. :thumb:

#we:heartssuit:P C Barone Raffaele
#we:heartssuit: Rome

Have a great weekend :highfive:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

We need to get over the cancel thing. Let it lie. Can we do that? So much pressure for one man. We love him, he knows, he knows...

"I was bored before I(t) even began"

Yes, so let's all get back in the shells, nowadays conviently decked out with internet, WiFi, and the rest, using solo as a mean to get info about moz life shows and a new album, and when we are 100% certain there are no cancellations, :squiffy: we buy tickets and on the concertdate it has been cancelled for any reason, good or bad.
It's Moz. We are now used to it.
Sigh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom