Rumor: KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017 / Los Angeles Forum Cancelled

I have it on good authority that the Forum is off. First, I work there. Second, KROQ informed upper management of The Madison Square Garden Company (which I am a part of) - the owners of the Forum. Third, "Sad Girl" posted the show on their website and said they were "pleased as punch" to be playing Almost Acoustic X-Mas. Why is this main page worthy? Because many people on the thread are planning on traveling. Most hotels offer refunds if cancellation is done 24 hours in advance. I feel the fans have a right to know. Given the weather in So. Cal., I am concerned for the safety of the community. The show is 100% off

Reference to original post in the Boston cancellation thread by Anony:

I work at the Forum in Inglewood. KROQ has just informed us that MORRISSEY will not be headlining the second night of this event. The Killers will headline (as they have done in the past), all of the bands will move up in line, "Sad Girl" will be the first band of the night and doors will open at 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he has delusions that Muslims and immigrants are after him and his family, and is afraid of being raped in Berlin.

he's in Berlin ?

Pray for Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy. There is no way I am going near to where their house is. I hope they are ok. I heard the same rumor about the Christmas show. It's too bad. Everyone was really happy to spend Christmas with Uncle Steve in Moz Angeles. I reckon the bright side is maybe this will force Lil' Sammy to get his own place. I reckon.

The concert is posted on his Facebook page now. He wouldn't do that if he cancelled. It's on! Pack your bags folks.

Pray for Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy. There is no way I am going near to where their house is. I hope they are ok. I heard the same rumor about the Christmas show. It's too bad. Everyone was really happy to spend Christmas with Uncle Steve in Moz Angeles. I reckon the bright side is maybe this will force Lil' Sammy to get his own place. I reckon.
I hope people start to pray for Aunt Nancy's marinara sauce!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Our acoustic days draw to a close

I reckon if their house burns down the annual Morrissey/Sinatra family Christmas spaghetti dinner is off.

The show might still be on, but I don't think Steve will be there.
BABES. "The Show" is for like, people driving to CALI from places like "ESS-SEXXX" and "SUS-SEXXX" and "MIDDLE-SEX".

All I know is that 1) THE BRITTS talk A LOT about SEX, and also that B) Aunt Nancy doesn't f*** around.

I mean, SEX is TRIPLE-XXX-rated anyway. BUT!! Christmas is for everyone.

Well, it appears that Morrissey at this phase is incapable of completing even the most modest of tours. Does he know at the outset of the tour that 20-30% of the dates will not happen, or does he go in with the best of intentions? Hard to tell anymore.

Last edited:
I reckon Steve had no intention of leaving LA in February and going to Brittin, now it looks like if his house burns down, he may have to go get foreigner money. I reckon didn't The Albertsons Hall sell out.

I reckon Steve had no intention of leaving LA in February and going to Brittin, now it looks like if his house burns down, he may have to go get foreigner money. I reckon didn't The Albertsons Hall sell out.
Yeah sorry but I have to agree with you. I know Surface thinks you're a valet at and stuff like that, but basically that is just a weird totally random internet allegation from a weird internet new order person to try and claim that wildfires aren't happening. Is Albertson's like Ralph's? Can you get a coupon for avocados? I mean listen sorry but I just feel like if Surface owned "Technique" on cassette tape, he prob shouldn't be making fun of you for being a valet.

I'm just gonna post this one song and I'm gonna try and bring this "KROQ Cancelled" mood up a notch. kwim???

Back in 2004 when Morrissey was to headline KROQ’s Inland Invasion festival and cancelled at the 11th hour due to illness, KROQ told the audience to hold on to their tickets as his performance would be made up. Sure enough, a few weeks later the make up performance took place. Not sure if that’ll happen this time. In 2004 Moz was a much bigger deal and his latest songs were on pretty heavy rotation on KROQ.

I remember that I went to that concert that's when he did his make up show on Halloween

He is headlining? So he’d go on last? Is there a set time breakdown yet? That show runs flawless on a lazy Susan stage. You have to be ON TIME to catch your act you’re screwed.

He is headlining? So he’d go on last? Is there a set time breakdown yet? That show runs flawless on a lazy Susan stage. You have to be ON TIME to catch your act you’re screwed.

The KILLERS are now headlining the show as it should have been from the start and Morrissey is yesterday’s news

I find it really odd that you can write but can’t read. He doesn’t live there you gormless c***.

I reckon if their house burns down the annual Morrissey/Sinatra family Christmas spaghetti dinner is off.

The show might still be on, but I don't think Steve will be there.

Aztec, you like Bashetti.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom