RSD 2022 drop 2: Sandie Shaw - Hand In Glove coloured vinyl 12" released (June 18, 2022)

Now appearing in the wild...

IMG_20220617_143139.jpg
IMG_20220617_143118.jpg
IMG_20220617_143132.jpg

(Via Twitter sources).
Red vinyl confirmed with poster & an obi strip.
Regards,
FWD.

Full look at the contents:

FB_IMG_1655550789914.jpg

According to Stranger Than Paradise - RSD Drop 2:

RSD Drop 2 titles will be available to purchase in store from 9am Saturday 18th June.
Remaining stock will be available to purchase online from 8pm Monday 20th June.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Richard the IV

It is a thing of beauty and is currently on display at home . It's inaugural playing will be around 11.00 am *GMT Sunday.
Viva Moz

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
sandies singing on the video above is very good,she has a relaxing voice,could send you to sleep but in a good way.

A

Anonymous

All the lads listed except Morrissey. Haha. Nice.
It's all bit odd - I haven't listened to the three songs for a while, but I could have sworn Moz does backing vocals on at least one of them. Maybe he didn't want his name on it, having fallen out with everyone else?

A

Anonymous

Morrissey performs pretty prominent backing vocals on 'Jeanne', so it's odd the cover mentions every other member of The Smiths except him.

A

Anonymous

Just a heads up that the version of 'Jeane' here is an extended version, which is different to that on the original release. I don't think it's previously unreleased though - the phonographic copyright notice is for 2004, so I think it's the same as the extended version that came out of the 'Hello Angel' CD bonus tracks?

I don't own that, so it came as a bit of a suprise when Johnny kept strumming after I thought the song was going to end! :)

Trending Threads

Top Bottom